M6 closure earlier today... Daisymini or Rubbertramp - was it you? :D

I saw the initial report on the television news but have not heard any details since - apart from the fact that the "culprit" was somebody trying to give up smoking! I am willing to bet he was of Asian appearance. I am also willing to bet that if he hadn't been then nobody would have taken any notice. It's a sad world.

It really is a sad world and made much sadder by Asians who keep trying to murder us by exploding bombs on trains, buses and aeroplanes. The minute that the Chinese and Blacks start doing the same I think that we should target them as well. All this of course assumes that they give us reason to be suspicious, such as buying forty tons of fertiliser or have smoke coming from their luggage on coaches. I'm not suggesting that we target the entire Asian community of course, just the ones that appear to suspicious, whether they actually turn out to be or not.

Then again, to appease the loony-liberal-left we could waste millions targeting everyone equally: Blacks, Chinese, Lithuanians, those awful French people who seem to be everywhere these days, and little old ladies in mobility scooters. God knows what they may be hiding under their blanket!

It really is a sad world and made much sadder by Asians who keep trying to murder us by exploding bombs on trains, buses and aeroplanes. The minute that the Chinese and Blacks start doing the same I think that we should target them as well. All this of course assumes that they give us reason to be suspicious, such as buying forty tons of fertiliser or have smoke coming from their luggage on coaches. I'm not suggesting that we target the entire Asian community of course, just the ones that appear to suspicious, whether they actually turn out to be or not.

Then again, to appease the loony-liberal-left we could waste millions targeting everyone equally: Blacks, Chinese, Lithuanians, those awful French people who seem to be everywhere these days, and little old ladies in mobility scooters. God knows what they may be hiding under their blanket!

Well, after a few sensible posts - a couple of which I "liked" - I see we are back to normal. I will answer this simply by saying that if you think that the next major attack will come from an "obvious" source then you are not the thinking person I took you for. On the other hand, it seems that if you are "Asian" then anything you do can be treated a suspicious. A brilliant viewpoint that is guaranteed to bring about the exaggeration of the divisions between groups that makes one want to obliterate the other. I despair.

Streatham High St. closed for 2 hours this week (all 2.2 miles of it) because the police thought a stink bomb was dangerous. Today the M6 toll closed, the passengers kept in the dark and the road closed a full 2 hours after the police knew it was a toy cigarette, and we think we can get through the Olympics without a hitch, or with a police force with no sense of the costs of closing everything down how are we going to get the economy up and running? Red faces all round I think.

and if we are, will this thread be closed?;)

I don't know John, i must admit the post i made did cause a bit of a stir umongst the some peeps of this community, it actually got about 400 n odd likes, i think it upset some folk, and it was getting a bit nasty, some of the posts were uncalled for, i admit to posting some rubbish too, but my intentions were good, as they were only as a bit of support for Phil, i certainly wont bother anymore

I don't know John, i must admit the post i made did cause a bit of a stir umongst the some peeps of this community, it actually got about 400 n odd likes, i think it upset some folk, and it was getting a bit nasty, some of the posts were uncalled for, i admit to posting some rubbish too, but my intentions were good, as they were only as a bit of support for Phil, i certainly wont bother anymore

Life on this forum is like life in general - there are some people you like; there are some people you don't like; there are some serious comments; there are some jokey comments; some people take offence; some people laugh - but one thing I hate to see is people being put off posting because of the actions of others. From what I've seen, you are capable of looking after yourself, so don't give up! :)

:confused:

Time and time again, when I come on here, I feel I must have missed a chapter or two. :)

New Rule: no rule > ?

Threads I seem to have missed entirely, and folk discussing what must be "in jokes" or something.
Not that I mind at all; just that I find it difficult to keep up.
Not that that matters, either, btw. :)

Just in passing, would I be right in thinking that there are no asians, africans, or eskimos among the membership?

sean rua

" Ignorance is Treatable; Arrogance is Terminal".
just giving the new slogan an airing. No idea why.

Time and time again, when I come on here, I feel I must have missed a chapter or two. :)

Threads I seem to have missed entirely, and folk discussing what must be "in jokes" or something.

Just in passing, would I be right in thinking that there are no asians, africans, or eskimos among the membership?

sean rua

any consolation mate i've been here all night
got no idea whats on,feels a bit off

:

Who knows? There's nowhere where we are asked to list our ethnicity. I must say though that I don't think that I've ever come across any Asian, African or Eskimo motorhomers, although if I did I would give them the same welcome as anyone else. It's just the few who want to kill me that I don't like.

sean rua

Sean, I know what you mean... I go on most days... and even sneak on at work sometimes... but I missed the begining and end of the new rules, saw something about a password for getting on to members discussion bit and am a tad confused where we are up to!

Which post are we talking about..... one on the "No new rules" thread that's been moved to the black hole, or one that's disappeared completely?

(sorry, but if we are not here 24/7 we seem to miss things lately!) :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back