LPG Gaslow, tank kits and other alternatives ooop North

I agree, my diesel heater isn’t noisy, either of them. Ones am Eberspacher and the other is a Maxpeedingrods Chinese one. You need silencers on exhaust and intake for best results

Screenshot_20240829-180319_Chrome.jpg

I'm open to everything. One step at a time though I think. Got the right van it seems after a decade of searching, just needs the fine tuning now. Find out what works and what doesn't. Another reason to go Lithium and more solar. We can probably get away with it for now but down the line who knows? What I would like to see is a compressor fridge that also works off gas.
Unlikely to see a fridge with gas/compressor
As unfortunately they aren't really interchangeable due to the differing type of refrigerants ...
BUT yup it's always fine tuning as we all have different needs ...

I was disappointed when we shifted from the self build Transit jumbo ...to the moho as it was so backwards (basically a caravan glued on the back of a chassis cab )
Few years on and it's finally what we want/need ...
Though I'm always tinkering lol

I agree, my diesel heater isn’t noisy, either of them. Ones am Eberspacher and the other is a Maxpeedingrods Chinese one. You need silencers on exhaust and intake for best results

I remember the Eberspacher heaters from my boating days. Not that noisy but I do remember being freezing cold in February on a yacht (not mine) when we came back from the pub and it taking an age to get warm. It was severely cold mind. Anything that has an easy source of fuel has to be best really.

Back