It's the final countdown

Safe travels to you both pedro make sure you have a bottle or two of red on me
hope you have a trouble free time and you both stay healthy
all the very best from jockland mate
regards Gordon
Typical flamin jock, have a bottle or two on me he says, so where's the brass eh?? Do I have to send the bill?
Oh dear, a scary thought ! Gordon are you going to meet us and do the highland glass fer glass shuffle, tried that once and a couple of days later I woke up

There's always room for a little mick, I have a closet full of them
Im an iron rod.
iron rod.png

A BOX!!!!!!, I could probably stretch to a few tea bags but you do remember I am from Barnsley don't you?

I suppose I could bring a box if I have to

View attachment 75646
Oh Terrence that's cruel, have you no soul?? If you are going to clear what is left in the wine cellar after we have attacked it surely you must bring a couple of fresh ones

Typical flamin jock, have a bottle or two on me he says, so where's the brass eh?? Do I have to send the bill?
Oh dear, a scary thought ! Gordon are you going to meet us and do the highland glass fer glass shuffle, tried that once and a couple of days later I woke up
Peter I still trying to get over parting a white and a red to you at the kelpies ,shock like that to a jock can take years to get over
I tend to squeak when I walk 😜

Oh Terrence that's cruel, have you no soul?? If you are going to clear what is left in the wine cellar after we have attacked it surely you must bring a couple of fresh ones
Maggy has now finally told me our destination is Portugal because she is fed up of being cold so I will start saving for some fresh ones, you will have to keep us all informed of your whereabouts Peter👍

Maggy has now finally told me our destination is Portugal because she is fed up of being cold so I will start saving for some fresh ones, you will have to keep us all informed of your whereabouts Peter👍
We are getting the early morning ferry to Santander on Tuesday and on arrival will amble down through Spain and end up on the Isle Christina for a couple of days--------------------Then we invade Portugal. We are booked for a month on a campsite at Loule from the 28th and after that we will wander up to the Duro and then on to Santander for the ferry home at the end of March getting back to the UK April 1st.
Sadly though this means that we may just bump in to the birthday boy seeing that we are in Portugal for almost all of March, ah well, yup, romin rog and his carer will be there too in March.

Have a great time oppy it sounds fantastic.
I really like the sound of your trip.

Please pass on our regards to Goretti at Isle Cristina aire. Goretti is the young Lady who Manages the place.
Just tell her Graham and Kath from England
We were there in September / October when her husband did the Paella
Nearly forgot, Have a great time, hope the locations help
Will do, cheers Graham

We are also leaving Tuesday Pm , down to Dover for a few hours sleep, then 10.00 am train on wednesday and having another day just outside Calais , then make our way down to Spain at a nice leisurely pace , no rush , no stress , no worries :cool:

oppy, we are on the same ferry, might bump into you!
Oh dear, ah well, do try not to do too much damage 😭 We're setting off tomorrow for a gentle amble down to Portsmouth and then spend the night on the car park. We are easy to find, just look for the muckiest tin tent and you'll probably have found us-R30 PPY on a 20+ year old Lunar Roadstar

We are also leaving Tuesday Pm , down to Dover for a few hours sleep, then 10.00 am train on wednesday and having another day just outside Calais , then make our way down to Spain at a nice leisurely pace , no rush , no stress , no worries :cool:
Enjoy it Jeff, by the way, was the mic ok?

Soooooo jealous, but do have safe and happy travels and keep us informed as to your adventures (y)

IN
Just caught up with this thread..

And counted the number of tea bags on Maggie's line.. You're bragging !. Terry.
Flash bu99er !

No decent, thrifty Yorkshire woman would have that many teabags in circulation at the same time... They might get nicked.
Barnsley..?
Being from North Leeds, anyone living South of Wakefield, (which is on the outskirts of North London ) .. is a Cockney Millionaire.
Have you got the van packed and ready , Peter ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back