We now have a hymer. Travelvan 572

Last edited:
Hymer Van 562 Silverline

Looks like this but much dirtier ;)

wallpapers_hymer_van_2010_1_b.jpg

And the real one

DSC_0435.jpg

Last edited:
Hymer B554 4250kg. 2 x 100w solar, 1800w inverter and Gaslow so well set up for self sufficiency as long as not darkest winter in the UK. Previous Hymer was a C544 GT 3.5T and upgraded to 3.8T about 1 month before buying new one. Latest Motorhome is New Colin previous Motorhome is Old Colin. Love both of them. Presently touring France and heading towards Viaduct De Millau today just to see it, marvel at it and drive over it.

hi

i have 1994 hymer b544 2.5 td. love it but gearbox is wining now 114000 mile. based on fiat ducato.
on a trip to scotland next week will take gearbox out when i get back and get it overhauled.

1993 B564 heading of to Scotland next week as well! Had the engine, turbo, gear box, fuel pump and pretty well everything mechanical rebuilt 18 months ago.

1992 Hymer S700. 265,500km
Bought in 2006 in Germany and self imported. Have lived full time in her since Feb 2009, so location is anywhere in UK or Europe. Based in NE England (Darlington).

We tow a Smart MCC on a Bantam trailer when in the UK.

Attachments

• Image0400.jpg
    Image0400.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 200
Last edited by a moderator:
Hymer B644 from N Notts.
Has been looked after well from new,good quality motorhome made during Hymer's golden period,we've had it for 4 years and love it.

And we wave to all types of motorhomes (even RV's):lol-053:

Last edited by a moderator:
a lot !
and judging by the number who have voted for brexit here the answer to how many of posters here are over 60 the answer to that is also ...a lot

Hymer B698. 2013. Generally pleased with it - apart from the saga of the bloody fridge that I posted on here some months ago :)

2000 hymer B544 fiat 2.8 idtd...heading towards Barcelona on the way home grrrrrrrr.

1993 S700 on Merc 410 chassis 2.9 diesel, owned for 8 years based near Rugby Warwickshire

We are based in Derbyshire and we have a 2002 Hymer 584 Classic, 2.8JTD, bought it new and we have never been disappointed with it

Don't know yet, try again next week, going to try an ML-I 280 and then???????????????? the deposit goes down and they get it ready but say three weeks for a PDI??? then hand over the rest, I reckon a week is pushing it, as they already have the registrations allocated for new vehicles, set of plates made, four screws and off I go into the distance. However I might even get my cherished number on it as it is not dated and might stop jealous people scratching down the side with something, which might happen if you look like a rich(ex) person.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back