Heading out this coming 4th July?

Yep, we are heading off on Saturday 👏👏 going South to visit family, cant wait. We have been having odd days away here and there over last few weeks but have been biting at the bit to actually "go away"...very excited getting the moho ready

I am delaying our departure until the 7th when we are off up to a very quiet CL for a 3 night break............. If I had my way it would have been for far longer, however during the lock down that SWMBO started planting seeds and plants and now damn it, we have to come back to water the blasted things!!

Staying at home.....by the sounds of it, it could be like a bank holiday.I did think about staying local but with the weather forecast as well I might as well stay put for now. When everything has settled down, a few nights at Whitby will be something to look forward to.

I am delaying our departure until the 7th when we are off up to a very quiet CL for a 3 night break............. If I had my way it would have been for far longer, however during the lock down that SWMBO started planting seeds and plants and now damn it, we have to come back to water the blasted things!!
He's not the only one. My garden is full of lovely veg! That will curb my wings a bit this summer.

We've been waiting to go and see our son, but he's going to be celebrating the opening of the pubs on Saturday night, so we're taking the van and waiting for him to sober up before going to see him on Sunday morning!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back