Good news

New aire in Dumfries & Galloway. Craig Croft, Lauriston, Castle Douglas. DG7 2PT. In Dark Sky Park. Overlooks the Kite feeding station. Water available. £6 per night. Ring first to check availability 07436863223.
Dogs allowed (up to 2) but must be kept on leads on site. Walks directly into forest from site.

Our newly developed stopover facility the ‘Cairngorm Campervan Site’ will be available to book from today, Monday 6 September 2021.

The site offers security for those touring the Cairngorms in their campervan/motorhome with 45 individual pitches, a code locked entry system as well as essential facilities including a water feeds and disposal points for grey water, chemical waste and refuse you will have everything you need for an overnight stay.

Advance booking is essential for this facility. Pitches can be booked online through our website on a single night basis up until 11AM on the day.

To learn more about the site, it’s facilities and the stunning land that surrounds it please visit our website - https://www.cairngormmountain.co.uk/cairngorm-campervan-site/

#cairngormmountain
#cairngormcampervansite
#campervanninginthecairngorms

i believe it’s £15 per unit per night. I’ve camped here for years for free so I don't mind having to pay now.

571EDDAF-C5DB-461E-9555-3B9CE2FEC529.png

Last edited:
Our newly developed stopover facility the ‘Cairngorm Campervan Site’ will be available to book from today, Monday 6 September 2021.

The site offers security for those touring the Cairngorms in their campervan/motorhome with 45 individual pitches, a code locked entry system as well as essential facilities including a water feeds and disposal points for grey water, chemical waste and refuse you will have everything you need for an overnight stay.

Advance booking is essential for this facility. Pitches can be booked online through our website on a single night basis up until 11AM on the day.

To learn more about the site, it’s facilities and the stunning land that surrounds it please visit our website - https://www.cairngormmountain.co.uk/cairngorm-campervan-site/

#cairngormmountain
#cairngormcampervansite

i believe it’s £15 per unit per night. I’ve camped here for years for free so I don't mind having to pay now.

View attachment 101668

It's a stunning spot Annie, I've also stayed there many times.

#cairngormmountain
#cairngormcampervansite

View attachment 101668

I’ve often stayed there and left a donation. Doubt I’ll go now that it needs booking and serried ranks of vans. Oh well, that seems to be the way as more of these are opened.

I’ve often stayed there and left a donation. Doubt I’ll go now that it needs booking and serried ranks of vans. Oh well, that seems to be the way as more of these are opened.

I agree Bill.

Although I would use it as a stopover to empty tanks etc. But I know a few wildcamps in the area still.

They will probably get signs with TRO's now though.

Reactions: 2cv
Harlech leisure centre. £2 day ,£8 overnight =£10 for 24 hours. Honesty box. Near golf course. Level walk/cycle to huge, sandy beach. Railway station short walk . Village shop short walk. Pub. Superb castle. Cafes and restaurant near castle. — at Harlech Castle
BEAD2306-821E-42F3-BB15-4CF322761C74.jpeg
24EF2A22-5187-465A-A300-7D519A33C694.jpeg

Great new Aire in Yorkshire 10 mins from A1 so will make a great overnight stop.
We stayed on site and had a very quite night.
The location is a perfect stop on journeys north and south.
Located in an old quarry it is a dive centre and has watersports available.

Pitches are hardstanding overlooking the lake.
Electronic Security gate and cctv
Water and grey waste but no elsan at the moment.
Small cafe onsite.
£10 per night.

In order to access the site you must ring sharon first on 07841964023

Blue Lagoon

Spring Lodge Lake
Northfield Lane
Womersley, Yorkshire DN6 9BB

cocoons.dock.hostels

Please support Sharon and Martin in their new venture 👍

B0654EC9-0527-4B92-B37D-D2FE84631C1B.png
78B26F5C-32CE-4F09-8771-CA976559B049.png

We are very excited to announce our motorhome aire de service will run from the 2nd November 2021 to the 24th March 2022 (closed from 23rd December to the 2nd January).

The aire de service will run on part of our caravan site , with gravel or gravel and concrete pitches. The first photo shows the area that will be used-sorry no caravans allowed during the aire de service season.

Please note that only motorhomes can book as the park shower block and toilet facilities are closed. If you are in a campervan but have all of the facilities you need including toilet, shower, water, etc then please book as a motorhome.

Each pitch will accommodate your unit size as stated and an awning area. However, there is no space for additional vehicles which will need to be parked in the car park.

Prices

£15.00 Hardstanding pitch with electric hook-up point (16 amps). Gravel only or gravel and concrete options

£18.00 Hardstanding fully serviced with electric hook-up point (16amps), grey waste on pitch and water point on pitch

Advanced booking is essential to guarantee a pitch. At the time of booking, full contact details will be required and payment made in full. Bookings on the day can be taken if there is availability and we recommend calling and booking rather than just showing up to avoid disappointment.

Arrival is between 12 noon and 6pm. Late arrivals will not have access to the site. Upon arrival please stop outside the swimming pool and check in at the pool reception. You will be given an information sheet for your stay and your pitch number. Departure by 11am on day of departure.

Maximum stay is 2 nights

On-site we have a motorhome waste disposal point, water point, waste/recycling points, and each pitch has electric hook up included in the price.

Group bookings - We do not accept group bookings of more than two units.

Park location - Jubilee Park is located just a 5 minute walk from Woodhall Spa Village centre. In the village there are pubs, restaurants, shops, takeaways and two supermarkets. Jubilee Park itself has a fitness suite and beautiful park gardens open year-round.

Free Wifi is available on site.

Dogs - Dogs are allowed on site but a maximum of two per pitch. All dogs must be kept on short leads of no more than two meters while they are in Jubilee Park (including the gardens).

To check availability or book online please follow this link. https://www.jubileeparkwoodhallspa.co.uk/aire-de-service-book-now
More information is available here

Please can we take this opportunity to thank the organisation CAMpRA for their help and guidance in setting this up. Special thanks goes to Jacqui.

We have just opened we can take three motorhomes or camper vans .
We have services ie emptying your toilet but only use green in your tank as we are on septic tank.
We have grey waste also .
Electricity for one at the moment more to be added.
Fresh drinking water you can fill your tanks etc .
We are based in a little village called lauerstion .
If you like walking . Cycling. Bird watching . We get red kites fly around and above your house . We are in a dark sky park. Red kite feeding station is only a mile away
And you can see the property from we’re you are .
We ask that you keep your dogs on lead at all times you are on site. Only two dogs .
Possibly three it all depends on what breed they are .
We have working dogs so don’t let them run free around the garden.
It’s £10 unit with services . Or £6 with out services Hook up is at £3 a night .
Please ring to check availability
On 07436863223
And it’s Craig Croft lauerstion castle Douglas Dumfries and Galloway Scotland . DG72PT
Thank you and hope to see you sometime

I can’t remember the initial discussions about all these places. Are most of them listed on apps such as Search For Sites etc. Or is it just on here?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back