Good news

I can’t remember the initial discussions about all these places. Are most of them listed on apps such as Search For Sites etc. Or is it just on here?
These are just places that are recommended on some of the Facebook groups I am in people were putting up places that were still accepting motorhomes after Covid they may be advertised elsewhere.

0A55B259-877E-4BEF-92F7-9E0C25BBA64D.jpeg

Just seen this on another site hopefully it’ll be useful for someone

Just received this welcome message from Plymouth CC announcing an Aire for a trial period.
I am unable to visit and ascertain what is provided nor take pics as I'm currently in Spain. It would be appreciated if anyone local is able to do so...

"Following up on your email to Mike Artherton last year, I can now confirm that we have launched a Motorhome Parking facility in Coypool Park and Ride Car Park which will be used as a pilot for the summer to understand the need and appetite for such a scheme.

This will be free of charge for the period of the pilot and consists of 8 double length bays, with new signage, road markings, and CCTV.

I hope that this will be of interest to you"

Let's do what we can to make this a success !!

David
50FF90F2-22CE-41D3-A9E3-556BBDA6548E.png
D64BF1EF-0626-4FE4-9356-7E37B5193008.png
F2F09E20-9833-4AE9-9568-67B3F5E6F88C.png

Attachments

• B4CC8AD2-6EAE-4A3C-BEDC-FE6CC922BCC1.png
    B4CC8AD2-6EAE-4A3C-BEDC-FE6CC922BCC1.png
    3 MB · Views: 92
  • 35340F33-24C3-4DA8-B8F6-C12ABE280353.png
    35340F33-24C3-4DA8-B8F6-C12ABE280353.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 91
Don’t know if this has been posted before

New Aire in Kent
Post by Andrew Bennett https://www.facebook.com/andrew.bennett.735944

If anyone is ever passing Margate in kent and needs a stopover for the night . For £11.00 you get ehu, Freshwater, toilet and waste disposal, parking on driveway next to mine for motorhomes/ campervans 7m and under with dog walking in field next door . For more information please contact me on

info@bennettsmaintenance.com.

Echo others comments about great thread Annie. Thank you..... Everyone should note however that North of Metal Bridge is bonnie Scotland and it would be worth remembering that the "Nippy Sweetie" AKA oor First Meenister may not go at pace of England and it might be worth a last minute check for the latest rules.
have we got a post code. we would just like one. so we can be in heaven. ok pub wise. born to be wild. ok pj.

where is this in Penrith pls, i'm here looking for it, nobody seems to know anything about it, have you co-ords pls,,
It says it’s Aira force plus if you look at page 145 Biggarmac says there are 3 car parks that allow parking I don’t have the co-ords sorry but I’m sure someone might come that have them.

A honesty box is fine ecept many folk dont carry cash, best a wifi and pay with paypal/bank, anyway the box is a target for tealeaves and would not last a week here.
pockets full of cash ah. trev.i new you were rich. keep your wig on. only jocking. well hair,s to you. smill .ok.pj.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back