French playing 90 day rule games.?

Ah hiding behind the woman I see. I agree get rid of westminster, and lets get governed by Brussels and ultimately world government
I sincerely hope you are just upset with life and trying to wind people up and not being serious with some of your comments.

It could work, basically, Status Quo, without having to pay billions for the privilege. Heyho, toys out the pram for UK having the audacity to stand up an be counted.

It Could work, it was working just fine.
And if your prophets of doom about the EU happened it would be back to borders all over Europe.
And the world economy would be in tatters.
Oh and talking about your favourite subject fake news Runnach. How about this for fake news.

0952F714-65F8-4414-A939-D05ABBC58452.jpeg

After he got the knock back from German government, did Farage receive French citizenship?
Would not surprise me , Dyson gone to Singapore , Insurance man behind Farage gone to West Indies , Witherspoons stopped his meetings when customers rebelled. Anyway we are where we are but why come to Europe when you dont believe in it ?

Nuff said from me.
Lets all wait and see what unfolds in the next few years.
I voted to remain, but I hope for all our sakes that ****** works.

I sincerely hope you are just upset with life and trying to wind people up and not being serious with some of your comments.
No I am not upset and not trying to wind people up but am deadly serious about my comments. I hate hippcrocy and am just trying to say it as I see it

Well if we dont agree with co operation , lets go the whole way . I never agreed with West Yorkshire so how about independence for the independent peoples republic of South Yorkshire

I'm starting to feel I'm suffering deja vu, going back to all the old fights from the last three years. Surely it's not necessary to drag up the old arguments with pictures of buses.

I'm starting to feel I'm suffering deja vu, going back to all the old fights from the last three years. Surely it's not necessary to drag up the old arguments with pictures of buses.

Not any old bus Eh Sam.
As for fighting, I leave that to my missus, she's deadly.:)

Heh who said I am going to harm myself ? Just being Realistic that after 64 years of hard living my time might be coming up , and if I dont have EHIC or cant afford private insurance then I will have to take the consequences . What do you mean by vitriol ? Just been voicing my opinion . Is that a crime ?

I post on another forum for retired and serving firefighters.
Before the referendum on ****** we started a thread on ******.
That thread has ran for four years now, viewed 68,000 times
and with over 400 posts.
The thread is still open, and ****** is still up for debate.
I have not seen any personal stuff
Yes there are strong feelings, and polarised opinions.
but nothing nasty.

I voted to remain, and I believe that ****** will prove to be one of our greatest errors. But it’s done now, and I don’t say this often, but I sincerely hope that I am wrong. We have to get on with it, try to make the best of it.

It’s said that discussing ****** can be like discussing religion.
I don’t agree, I reckon discussing religion is easier, a lot easier.

That article is 14 months old. I'm sure the views/opinions expressed were believed at the time - things change :-(
Realised it and deleted post but not before it was seen! :rolleyes: :LOL:

Reactions: R0B
I have some sympathy for small businesses that may be affected and those lorry drivers who leave the UK on monday and return on friday, of which there are many working out of the Portsmouth area and Kent, but I find it hard to be too upset that people can't spend more than half their year away from our shores.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back