For sale on Coparts

Paul NestingZombie has asked me to pass this message on to you:

You guys are just ‘The Best’ you Really are.
It’s been almost a year of testing times since loosing ‘The Nest’ & being Airlifted out of the Flood via Helicopter in nothing but a T-shirt, Traccies & Crocks, But having to sort replacement Clothes, Boots, Sleeping Bag, Toiletries all my Replacement Bank, Credit Cards, Birth Certificate, Phone, Driving licence, & ALL the other documents lost, Moving from Friends to Friends couches while trying to find a replacement van/home. Then once that lot was sorted came the Refitting While constantly tripping over & the moving countless times of all the gathered bits n bobs required that most of us can relate to while Not attracting attention until I got to stay put wherever it was I worked for a week or so before moving to the next job wherever that was & so on (BTW it’s Still a Peugeot & Still a Tag axel). But the biggest issue has actually been Having the Money, Tools AND the Space to then do what I’ve needed all at the SAME time, But I’ve pretty much got it kinda sorted to a liveable state now. NO WHERE NEAR a patch on ‘The Nest’ But hey....

The ONLY things that I really need to get done next is one of the all singing all dancing Belt & Braces Services & Full Greece ups that I tend to get done periodically on my wheeled home for piece of mind, The Habitation Check, The MOT & Stock the Lockers with Fresh (DRY) Donuts !. I’ve got £1000 to hopefully cover that lot, especially as Donuts are on offer at the moment.
The Replacement Tyers can wait until NEXT year cos THATS going to be another £1000 or so in it’s self. Then it’s the final coat of paint in the same regalia as ‘The Nest’ on the Exterior to make it presentable.
So it’s very much on the last throws now & I like to think All ok,,,ish & am STILL loving my lifestyle.
But Thanks again Guys.

From Paul:

Have to say, I'm VERY touched & actually dare I say,,,,Almost tearful,,,,,from hearing about your thoughts & Support.

I said ALMOST as us Zombies Haven't got Tear ducts.

Stay safe out there peeps & do what you can to preserve our lifestyle choice by being as low impact as possible.

BOO 🧟‍♂️,

Hey Guys, The Comments made in this thread is unexpected & to be quite honest Blew me away.

Thank you all.

Apart from the service, MOT, Habitation, A raid on the Cake counter & suchlike The replacement vehicle is now 85% done,
I will start a thread somewhere & give more details & Pictures soon.

Stay sane people

BOO 🧟‍♂️,

Hey Guys, The Comments made in this thread is unexpected & to be quite honest Blew me away.

Thank you all.

Apart from the service, MOT, Habitation, A raid on the Cake counter & suchlike The replacement vehicle is now 85% done,

Stay sane people
Good to see you again buddy..... Will give you a call when things calm down here.... Keep safe mate. Oh, the fury one's looking forward for her cuddles again..

BOO 🧟‍♂️,

Thank you all.

Stay sane people

Hi man, great to see you posting again. Glad you're OK & nearly sorted bud, & nice to see you back on here. Stay safe my friend.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back