For sale on Coparts

Another update:

AWWWW That's a Genuinely lovely offer of help, & Very Touching.
I've just returned to South Wales from the North of England, but am heading towards The Boarders again soon. I'm very lucky in that because I done Work & Favours for SO SO MANY people & Businesses up & down the country over recent years, I still travel for one place of 'Work' to Another with confirmation letters of engagement in place. So am calling in favours. But Thanks Guys

I still LOVE my Lifestyle

What a shame as everything can be fixed.

Insurance companies/disposal firms are often sniffy with flood damaged/burnt vehicles

Floodwater often contains various natlsties from raw sewerage/chemicals in the water
Fire damaged vehicles often contain cancer causing compounds from degradation of certain components...

Not unusual that they go straight to be cubed (including locally a main dealers entire forecourt stock all brand new after the local river flooded)

I was wondering a while back where the 🧟‍♂️ Zombie was. never met him but always seeme from his posts a nice guy (y)

What a shame as everything can be fixed.
with the right knowlege and reason, you are probably right/

Bit off topic but Trev, this is a YouTube channel you might like - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsfu-jdkX2_v2t3_igVQebg

I watched this episode the other day and even though it was rather long (over an hour for a youtube video!) it was interesting and entertaining
I love his commentary and phrases :)

I was thinking only the other day that I couldn't remember the last time I saw a post from him - never met him but always enjoyed reading his contributions.
It's so sad to see somebody's van in that state - especially as it was his home. I'm surprised he didn't arrange to keep his personalised number plate - although I suppose he did have more pressing things to deal with, like losing evry possession.
I'm not familiar with that site, but they appear to be looking for bids on the complete vehicle, as opposed to parts -although I wouldn't place too much reliance on the accuracy of their listing, they describe the van's colour as white!
Anyway, I hope NZ does OK and gets back on here eventually

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back