For sale on Coparts

Greengrass

1611830830019.png
for sale

That’s definitely NZs van with the stove between the two front seats. Hope he’s ok? Has anyone got any way of getting in touch with him? As been said he was full timing so that’s his house.

Update from the member formerly known as NZ:

Hey Chris,
Good to hear from you.
Yeah all ok here thanks, (Genuinely Thank you for asking), I lost 'The Nest' in a HUGH Flash flood this time last year, went from 2in to 6ft 2in in Around an hour in the dark at 04:00. Couldn't move as was blocked by abandons & Flooded vehicles blocking the only Access & Egress. The Nest was Gone with everything I possessed with it.
I'm still a Full time traveling livaboard, got myself another van, work in progress but slow as you can imagine as have no tools.

I can confirm that THE NEST' is definitely NOT for sale though, it was destroyed

After seeing the link this is the response:

OH BLOODY HELL !!!,
The insurance company said it was a right off & would be destroyed!...
Thanks for that,,,I might buy it back 🤔. & No, Not a WC member any more

Glad to hear he's well. Must've been a bit scary, 2inches to 6feet in such a short time. Where is he based now roughly? Maybe that info would be useful to anyone wanting to help if they could.... Hope he's back on top soon. Any reason for dropping the forum, if that's not being too nosey?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back