Crack in shower tray-Can I fix it?

My comments re BT1 etc were solely for the material commonly used in Thetford and other MoHo plastics which is normally Polypropylene, I never found anything to stick permanently to it. Stixall did stick for a while until the oils broke it down and it lost adhesion, Sika didn't seem to have anything either.

These aren't cheap but they do a good job
Can highly recommend them, as I have previous stated, main repair centre is in Ludlow and can repair while you wait / occupies.
Superb job and can colour to suit you.
Lifetime guarantee.
Mine is still like new after 4 years.
They also have franchise across the UK.

Finally decided to use Speedcoat at Ludlow. Great people, great job and very pleased with the result.

Attachments

• ACF3DA21-34C4-4738-94B4-179A7CD72E62.jpeg
    ACF3DA21-34C4-4738-94B4-179A7CD72E62.jpeg
    372.8 KB · Views: 76
Hello.
It was all done in situ. They started at around 10am and it was finished around 15.30.
£375.
Regards
A
Cheers :) .... Did they come to you or you have to go to them somewhere?

Did they do any work to give extra support underneath for yours?

Cheers :) .... Did they come to you or you have to go to them somewhere?

Did they do any work to give extra support underneath for yours?
Hi
They could have injected more support underneath but in our case it was not necessary and could have lifted the tray.
We went to the main place in Ludlow after telephoning several other concessionaires but receiving no reply.
We always thought Ludlow the best option anyway although a bit of a track for us.
Contact David at Ludlow. He will do you a good job and quickly too.
Best wishes

Hi
They could have injected more support underneath but in our case it was not necessary and could have lifted the tray.
We went to the main place in Ludlow after telephoning several other concessionaires but receiving no reply.
We always thought Ludlow the best option anyway although a bit of a trek for us.
Contact David at Ludlow. He will do you a good job and quickly too.
Best wishes

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back