Corian® for Kitchen Worktops

As I have no cupboards to save weight ! the drip cutter stops the water running across the under neath worktop think of condensation running across a ceiling.

You could be right but I'm using / cutting corian for the first time. If wood accessories work all good ! The diamond was a option we have now passed on. I hope metal bits and blades will be a full back.

If it's an issue, you could run a bead of silicone underneath. Does the same, but the other way around. And is a fiver. And you don't need me for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If it's an issue, you could run a bead of silicone underneath. Does the same, but the other way around. And is a fiver. And you don't need me for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
or i've got loads of t/c blades , drip ,groove and slo t etc which can be tried on the underneath . free if you want a couple

Steve Jeff can you please video this for me popcorn ordered😜. Na seriously watching with interest hope it works out I might steel your idea Jeff.

Steve Jeff can you please video this for me popcorn ordered😜. Na seriously watching with interest hope it works out I might steel your idea Jeff.

If it's p1ssing with rain and I've got to be trying to **** about under a gazebo there will definitely be pictures.

And beer 🤣

20240427_113113.jpg

First cut went alright

20240427_115801.jpg

Done using Tommy's broken wheelchair table as a template

20240427_115959.jpg

Mess!

20240427_120247.jpg

Yes, that's a saucepan. Yee haaa!

20240427_131459.jpg

Fits!

Back