chasing moisture out of air in van

Two mates of mine (on this forum but can't mention their names coz I promised Jim and Alan I wouldn't) were parked near to each other on a site somewhere or other and one of them (let's just call him Alan coz that's his name) drove off of his blocks a bit briskly and fired one of the blocks like an exocet and it embedded itself into Jim's door leaving a fekkin great hole.

My, how Jim chortled!
I remember it well. Two foot from Rossi at head height.

Thanks very much.

Whenever the Heimlich maneuver is mentioned I have a horrible picture of Ozzy Osbourne in my mind and it stays with me for days.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I have a similar picture myself now. Thanks very much!

How do I chase moisture out of the entire county of Cumbria please? It's doing my head in. Rain rain and more rain and mist. Up at Gunners Howe above Windermere right now. Can't even see the lake. Michelle has still gone off and walked up it. 🤣 I don't see the point. All she will see is the bottom of her boots. I knew we should have gone to the Canaries. ☹️

The whole world and his dog seemed to have flocked to the lake District to enjoy what can only be described as a kind of dark wet Mush of a day. Horrible doesnt cut it. Windermere and Ambleside however are choked with vehicles. :(

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back