Blue LED lights

Sorry to disappoint, David, but I have never worn makeup in my life. Wouldn't know where to start. Anyway, what has makeup got to do with lighting? Makeup is not a new phenomenon, blue LEDs are. 🤤

There may be the occasional single female who has fitted all blue LEDS is a self-build van, but if so I've never come across one.

If you think I am being non-pc maybe I am, but there are loads of vans out there with blue LEDs as the main lighting inside the van. If you spend some time observing, either in real time or by studying the myriads of vans for sale, it is usually vans built predominantly by men that use blue a lot. It's just an observation I'm making, that's all.

Also, factory coach builds with blue LEDs already fitted I think you will find have all been designed and installed by men. Unless there are some female designers in the industry you know about? 🤔 🙂
Well, firstly, I have no blue lights in my van.
Secondly, I’ll take a guess that 90+ % of DIY MH's have actually been built by men.
Thirdly, Factory coach built companies, these days probably only employ people who don’t identify to any specific gender. Gender being fluid (don’t cha know)
Fourthly. Clearly I got my lights right, or did I get them wrong. Far to confusing. :p

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back