Blue LED lights

QFour

Ah, but - QFour, the age of the Laika vans I'm after? LEDs weren't even invented, so I'm safe 😁 Old is good, see 😉 🙃 🙂 Liaka's are always ahead of the game. Just because the crap Hymers from that era had bulbs don't assume the Laika had bulbs as well :)
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Pauljenny

" From the early, early morning, to the late, late night.... You can see Miss Molly rockin' in the house of blue light.. " It's not a new phenomenon.

harrow

" From the early, early morning, to the late, late night.... You can see Miss Molly rockin' in the house of blue light.. " It's not a new phenomenon. Good golly, miss Molly Yeah you sure like to ball When you're Rocking and a rolling Can you hear your mama call

channa

Blue lights ? Meet Leon's beacon he has other colours too, so I can see the bigger when it's dark . Zooming about like a spaceship in the park late at night it convinces the local druggies they have bought top gear . Yellow is the best colour like an AA man with four legs

Alf

Came across this building while out for a walk the other night it looked cool from a distance but made your eyes go funny trying to see it close up😂 Much of this type of Blue Lighting is used to deter Drug users, they cannot see very easy to find veins to inject in Alf

davidb3

Hey! You lot behave, hi-jacking my thread with your before-the-watershed smut! 😂 🤣 😆 Fancy coloured underwear that nobody sees - the wearer are doesn't have to justify to anyone, Trev, because they're not assaulting the public eye 😉 And now we know what harrow's hunting round the internet for while he's drinking his morning cuppa... ! ROFL 😂 😂 😂 😆 😁 Maybe not underwear but what about makeup and before I get slated you mentioned males being a male yes I had multi coloured lights in my last build no I am not a Motorcross enthusiast but make up can be also an assault to the eye

mariesnowgoose

Maybe not underwear but what about makeup and before I get slated you mentioned males being a male yes I had multi coloured lights in my last build no I am not a Motorcross enthusiast but make up can be also an assault to the eye Sorry to disappoint, David, but I have never worn makeup in my life. Wouldn't know where to start. Anyway, what has makeup got to do with lighting? Makeup is not a new phenomenon, blue LEDs are. 🤤 There may be the occasional single female who has fitted all blue LEDS is a self-build van, but if so I've never come across one. If you think I am being non-pc maybe I am, but there are loads of vans out there with blue LEDs as the main lighting inside the van. If you spend some time observing, either in real time or by studying the myriads of vans for sale, it is usually vans built predominantly by men that use blue a lot. It's just an observation I'm making, that's all. Also, factory coach builds with blue LEDs already fitted I think you will find have...

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:204)

Wooie1958, st3v3, runnach, royh28, tidewatcher, Budgie, mistericeman, grahammay2, maxsdad, harrow, trevskoda, Justjack, R0B, Fisherman, grath, tugboat, sherry, colinmd, davep10000, saxonborg, caledonia, keith49, Adria home, SCRUMPY BOY, DnK, Deneb, dunfillin, kensowerby, yorkslass, ricc, n brown, Nemos Dad, BusyLizzy, oppy, Alf, bobj808, Polar Bear, AMcQ46, Somerled, r4dent, stockcarman, VandA, Private, ian1950, TeamRienza, helmit, groyne, jas900, Asterix, Nabsim, PawneePilot, GinaRon, Biggarmac, molly 2, Minisorella, guerdeval, Farman, Reikiman, Tezza33, Derekoak, Linda, Topmast, Greengrass, highlandron, Fitzy, HurricaneSmith, kevlakes, Martin P, Greenwayjay, Victor, Okta, Mikael, QFour, big tom, Caz, POI Admin, Dowel, iandsm, Yelto, trixie88, Nidge, GWAYGWAY, 1807truckman, Bouydog, mofish, silverweed, 955itriple, Alberto, Debroos, britcoms, 2cv, rustydog, martinmartin, phillybarbour, hanger18, starcott, argoose, FULL TIMER, smg, Harrers, mike17, fiona68, mark61, Daz12, Herman, izwozral, DAVEY, ironman, I&MK, peecee, jeanette, Wully, mygrassisblue, Galaxy, Clunegapyears, linkshouse, CavityandLacey, denmar, Edina, rugbyken, Sharon the Cat, Fazerloz, tilly, V1nny, Haaamster, maingate, G1DOL, Pauljenny, mikewroe, Mungo20034, mid4did, winks, dij260, landoboguy, clarkpeacock, REC, Welsh will, Jandb4, NeilyG, sydnsue, reiverlad, chrisjones18, Floydster, Poacher, mickymost, Jo001, Chip, channa, sparrks, Dezi, ldvconvoy, craig9760, quilkin, Upfish, mikejay, kirkie, lthoel2, stephan, FringeDweller, csd4t, cornish hymer, kidder, madtheswine99, Bostonjack, jimhutcheon, cgwcmlw, Martingrant, Grum, daveremog, carmel thornton, ajb70, davidb3, TangoGypsy, Gadabout2, islander, Nomad, john77, Floridaphill, julesanian, bilbo, Lighthouse, ARDAS, terrywolf, Andys, number14, richardstubbs, Petes, martyndh, Buzzard, ITMA, MaxusMicky, MarkP, installer, GreggBear, Lazlo, Livotlout, Fragle, davef, Rapido9, Buckby, Outnumbered, 1 Cup, SouthernTribby, Slimesub5,