Blue LED lights

I brought a compressor fridge off one of our members,when I finally got it hooked up I opened the door to have my eyeballs seared with blue light,don't know why the manufacturer thought it was a better idea than traditional white.
We are forced to endure it in many public toilets simply to stop a few druggies shooting up,like that's going to stop them!

To go back to the first post. All the charging sockets I fitted have blue led lights, the CO monitor has a flashing led, stuff in the cab has blue and red led s on all the time. The fridge timer clock has a red led on when the fridge is on. All these are not required when I want to sleep.
I covered them with insulating tape but particularly the bright flashing CO monitor leaks light still, the charging sockets leak light out of the actual usb sockets where insulation tape does not go

We only have one blue LED. it is inset to the bottom of the shower, Why? do not know it is absolutely useless as a light for anything. However, should another Hymer owner tell me why they put it and why at the bottom of the shelf base and not even directed in any particular direction, I would be grateful. pointless item.

I really, really dislike blue LED lights. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Personally, I think they're cold and depressing and are as much use as a chocolate fireguard when it comes to a decent light source.

They have appeared everywhere the last few years and, strangely, seem to be a popular choice for self-build vanners, male self-builders in particular - especially those who do moto cross etc.! For some reason they are considered 'cool & trendy'. Why?!

What am I missing? Exactly what is it about them that is so appealing? Can anybody enlighten me please?? 🙂

Too much blue light causes macular degeneration too.

All my dash switches are in blue.
Could not get green to match bottom right iveco ones
van f.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back