Bidet in van

clingons etc

Have you modded your loo?

Or is it one on a trailer you tow behind for communal use.

Devilish cunning these Italian designers. When I used to work with Italians in Milan they would but me up in the most incredibly small hotel rooms with distinctly idiosyncratic plumbing. In one whilst turning on the shower I received a violent jet of water up my nostrils, once I had finished choking I realised the funny depression in the corner of the shower tray was meant to be a compact integrated bidet. I dread to think what impact that would have had on my nether regions if I had actually sat on it!

Tut! Those naughty Italians!! :scared: :rabbit: :raofl:

I won a Toilet Brush on the Bingo in Morecambe.

Tried it for a couple of weeks but decided that I preferred paper.

We used the 03483-01- Bidet Universal for Fiamma Bi-Pot Cassette Toilets For Sale at The Fiamma Centre for our C2 Toilet. They do this version for the 200 series. 03483A01- Fiamma Bidet 200 for Thetford 200 Cassette Toilets For Sale at The Fiamma Centre.

We used it for 8 years full timing no need for plumbing in. We used the bidet also for number 1s and used a lidded nappy bucket as storage in the shower tray. The bidet contents went in as well. We could made a cassette last us 10 days using this and the liquid only was easily disposed off.

as a very tight Yorkshire lady once said '' don't waste sheets -it's one for a wee ,two for a poo !''
i prefer glossy mags cut into squares, the extra slippiness speeds up the whole disgusting process, and youget to wipe those smug looks off celebrity faces

I was once told THREE sheets,
One sheet up, one sheet down and the third to polish !

Does your dog think that it is a drinking bowl ?

Mine would

My first reaction to the thread title "what's wrong with the kitchen sink"?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back