Bidet in van

RoaminRog

Recently bought a bidet kit from Italy which is designed to fit a Thetford C200 toilet bowl.
I was very pleased with the 'spray' attachment which is fitted into the bowl and retracts when not in use. In fact if you didn't know it was there, you would have trouble spotting it.
I was not so impressed with the mixer tap that was supplied, because the pipe fittings were only suitable for hose clips, and I had no confidence in them at all. If they had slipped off, unnoticed, the locker would simply have filled up with water, until the tank was empty! So instead, I used a Reich remote mixer tap, which is as strong and reliable as Hymer taps, and far better for coping with hot water for long periods.
As a result, although we are extremely pleased with the addition of a bidet, I'm not going to recommend the Italian kit as I dont feel that enough thought has gone into the basic design to ensure that it was capable of 'fit and forget'. I wasn't prepared to have to keep checking the connections, or having sleepless nights worrying if a hose was going to slip off. R

Why would you not trust a hose clip? They don’t fail on your cooling system so why would they fail on a fancy ar5e cleaner. Why would you want one in your van? On the whole I think crap wrap does the job.

Is it gentler on the botty area than my Karcher pressure washer, which sometimes when I am not careful with my aim, can shoot my balls over my shoulders at a very high velocity.

Fecket I’m just getting used to being able to afford toilet paper. I honestly thought the first bd I seen was for washing you’re feet in.

flannels are a whole lot less messing about and cheaper :lol-053:

Rog are you now asking yourself just WHY you started this thread ??? you knew you'd get no sense.....

flannels are a whole lot less messing about and cheaper :lol-053:

Rog are you now asking yourself just WHY you started this thread ??? you knew you'd get no sense.....

My thoughts exactly. Why go to all this trouble just to wash your feet? :)

Why would you not trust a hose clip? They don’t fail on your cooling system so why would they fail on a fancy ar5e cleaner. Why would you want one in your van? On the whole I think crap wrap does the job.
On the hole, I think water is better.

Fecket I’m just getting used to being able to afford toilet paper. I honestly thought the first bd I seen was for washing you’re feet in.

We've all been there Wully, came across one on our honeymoon...... had no idea what it was for!

Will that be with a full demonstration😱

I was just about to beg Rog not to offer demonstrations Shock.gif Mind you Annie, entertainment comes in many forms :rolleyes2:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back