Best type of leisure battery?

Being weened on lead acid batteries I was a bit cocerned that my charge voltage shows 14.3 v which after some searching I understand is OK. I have made no adjustments to the fitted Autocruise charger which states a 2 stage 25A.
Does this sound ok?
Technically the voltage should go to around 14.7v and then drop back to around 13..6. (That's what the 2 stages are)
Sitting at a constant 14.3 isn't ideal but it'll do and is basically how a starter battery spends it's life.

Thanks for that info. Have kept an eye on charging and note the current has reduced. Disconnect mains overnight and will reconnect and monitor during day. The Kigass EMS indicates that both leisure and starter battery are the same voltage. Not sure what the starter battery is and may lift panel in floor to check.

Ireland's bumpy by roads won't do ur old shocks any good skakin' us to bits right now

Whatever you do don’t take the road from Lough Derg to Ennis! More like a ploughed field than a road - nearly shook the engine to bits in my old harley, was wave surfing from crest to crest all the way there and back… 😉😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪

Whatever you do don’t take the road from Lough Derg to Ennis! More like a ploughed field than a road - nearly shook the engine to bits in my old harley, was wave surfing from crest to crest all the way there and back… 😉😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪
Many new roads down south paid for by being a euro country now, donegal to sligo is fantastic.

Back