Ayrshire £10 a night stopovers and other undesireable stopovers.

Pretty wanky behaviour but they're young and daft . Burger van probably what draws them in or vice versa ?
Send the videos to the appropriate council person .
Wouldn't see it as a huge problem IF I wanted to go there . But may well kill the aire for most

I should point out its @Rivertowy that took the video. I just uploaded it for him. It would drive me nuts but as I've said before, if its tarmac, near a town and cars have access to it I won't use it. I wouldn't expect a souped up car rally but even one would be enough to ruin my evening.

You would if you actually experienced it.

I'm not kill joy, I was young once, but these are not just kids, it's car culture not kid culture, some of these are into their 40-50s.
Really!
Mind you it is Ayrshire. Worked down there for a while , shouldn't be surprised

You would if you actually experienced it.

I'm not kill joy, I was young once, but these are not just kids, it's car culture not kid culture, some of these are into their 40-50s.
Thanks to barryd for getting the videos to view here.
There were some more mature men in cars like old Fiesta, certainly in his 60s.
There were throngs of youngsters lining the esplanade.
The mobile food unit was not the attraction, it was the racers etc that attracted the food unit.
I have written to: ara.motorhomes@ayrshireroadsalliance.org

Last edited:
I just checked email and received this and original email forwards on:

SAC Motorhome/Motorcaravan Parking

The 2023 trial scheme will commence 01/05/23 and run until 30/09/23 at the following sites:

The Battery (pier access road), Ayr

North Shore Car Park, Troon

North Shore Car Park (Barassie Toilet Block), Troon

Harbour Road Car Park (Ballast Bank), Troon

The Vennel Car Park, Ballantrae

The following sites are permanent and operate all year round:

Esplanade Car Park, Ayr

Knockcushan Street Car Park, Girvan

Thank you for your email. Please note this mailbox is for general feedback. If you require a response please forward your email to ara.parking@ayrshireroadsalliance.org. Further information can be obtained at: www.ayrshireroadsalliance.org/parking-information

Back