Are you planning a weekend away next weekend.

The laird

Just wondered who and where are you heading away to next weekend if you are?
Im hoping to get two nighter away.
Only going 1-2hours drive from home 😀😀😀😀👍

Certainly am. Home tomoss from my week in Scotland, clean and stock up the van with provisions then will head up to Cumbria or the dales when I’ve finished my grandad duties Friday.

Any body fancy meeting up this weekend coming 19th give me a shout got to get out this house lol.

Any body fancy meeting up this weekend coming 19th give me a shout got to get out this house lol.

Four walls Jeff ,getting to you ? I’m the same,hope to get fin early fri ,Fiona will be watching g kids till six then we can head off as to where not decided yet ,thinking girvan ,fife?we will see .

Same here going nuts think we’re in for some heavy weather next weekend Gordon.im like you somewhere within an hours drive it’s that dark at daft o clock that dose ma heed in roll on March. im gonna hide ma passport this year and see if I can do a full year without leaving country. I want to visit a couple more Scottish islands this year.

I am aff tae the Brighton cut off from M25 on Wed,then dilly dally on the way back up.

How was Fla, Wully, did you go down to the Key's?

It was bright but unusually cold so stayed away from beaches just stayed in Orlando area with wee one doing Disney and universal studios wee one had a ball with all the new Harry Potter stuff and my wallet took a pounding it’s no cheap any more especially at Christmas time only place in world a gallon of fuel $2.20 and a litre of water in a Plastick bottle $5 mental

Just booked all my ferries for next year and hope to fit in a couple of weeks in teh south of Ireland before I go.

BTW any one considering a trip to Ireland BOOK NOW big discounts on both major sea routes (Irish ferries 25% Stena 20% plus up grade) I bagged a fare of only €125 (one way) dublin -holyhead

Had my first adventure between Christmas and New year.. went down to Cornwall to visit my daughter.
Going for another trip next weekend but not decided where yet. Was thinking Snowdonia but waiting to see what the weather does.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh yes ,not really planning just going, Thursday to Monday toggling between jugger howe and sealife center,me and the dog mostly on howdale Moor twix ravenscar robinhoods Bay on foot of course, just over an hour from base 😀

Not planning anything Gordon, but we did go for a quick weekend at Aberdeen to see some of our grand kids, eat at Cosmo and see a film; our weekends are often spontaneous depending on the weather etc. Forecast for this week doesn't look good, and it was certainly windy with us at the weekend.....

If you come up wae something let me know if I don’t get oot o this hoos think Christine’s gona throw me oot and she’s starting to look for things for me to paint so defo gona have to do a runner 😜

Was thinking Dunbar,girvan or lochmalcolm,or frgn anywhere ,might no even get away ,agh!

I was thinking Inveraray Ye can park in toon walk down to George hotel good grub big fire usually a bit o live music. Either that or slanj at Tarbet

It’s a hard one in the winter no much about and weathers no great. But feel I need to make an effort what about Pitlochry should be nice wae a wee bit of snow. We need indoor campsites in Scotland 😜

I was up at loch katrine beginning of November noticed a few vans parked up round Loch Chon don’t think at this time of year they bother too much inforcing but I’ll tell you one thing I’ve left home in a heatwave drove the 30 mile to Loch Chon and it’s been pish ing it down think that area has the highest rainfall in the whole of U.K. seems to get darker that wee bit earlier because you’re closed in by mountains on either side.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back