Are you planning a weekend away next weekend.

You have stepped on enough toes with recent posts, so Efoy off!! :lol-053:

Took a while to reply terry I’ve been looking for my dummy it fell out my pram earlier.😂 Came close to getting a punishment exercise of the big yin. Right that’s sorted then we’re off tae robs place this weekend we should ask Gordon if he’s coming too sounds great put a post up meet at robs place😜

Thinking of heading down borders way maybe Hawick looks like they’ve got a free parking mhs welcome anybody been

Thinking of heading down borders way maybe Hawick looks like they’ve got a free parking mhs welcome anybody been

Far end of town on the right m/h friendly but you can get the racers as el tel stated,varied reports ,stayed and never had any hassle maybe lucky?

Maybe even try that frog place is it open this time of year and the wee yin loves fishing might might have tae poke a hole in the ice first.

Thinking either fife or east coast ,weather reports as not bad ,Aberdeen appears to be the best but no going that far ,all I do is buy them blo-dy butteries mmmmm!
That n sbp 😜👍🍽🍺

Well that’s us of to the green frog Moffat on Saturday night and Sunday night any body else turn up if so see you there .

Not getting away in the van this weekend as we’re going to Magbrin’s fund raising ceilidh in Edinburgh (see post “thanks for your support” by Magbrin) so we’re taking the car and staying with our daughter in Comely Bank.

However like everybody else we’re getting a bit stir crazy, especially as we haven’t been out in our new van since collecting it a couple of weeks ago, so as the sun is shining we’re setting off for a couple of nights wilding near Braemar in a few minutes. Probably one of the lovely spots by the Clunie Water.

Whatever you decide to do enjoy the weekend.
Tony

Not getting away in the van this weekend as we’re going to Magbrin’s fund raising ceilidh in Edinburgh (see post “thanks for your support” by Magbrin) so we’re taking the car and staying with our daughter in Comely Bank.

However like everybody else we’re getting a bit stir crazy, especially as we haven’t been out in our new van since collecting it a couple of weeks ago, so as the sun is shining we’re setting off for a couple of nights wilding near Braemar in a few minutes. Probably one of the lovely spots by the Clunie Water.

Whatever you decide to do enjoy the weekend.
Tony

Sun still bursting the sky there Tony?

Anyone got new ideas thought?

Anybody got any updates with places to go at the weekend? Exwindsurfer has it sussed

Not again

Cabin flpn fever,just sitting and realised my good ladys rota shows she is working all next weekend ,im planning a away time but thats oot the window ,agh,

Hymer for sale. Very light use. Needs a new home due to neglect .this hymer is a one of as the fridge has been specially adapted to carry 10 Stornaway Black puddings. For more information contact above. Thanks

You are such a great friend ,no many around,
Do you keep this in you museum?
I can blow the dust and cobwebs off b4summer use.

GUTTED

Lochore

Not long now till our very first meeting at lochore ,hope all who are coming have a safe trip.when you enter the country park drive down and take the first left and the loch will be on your right and parking on the left .think we will be on hard standings due to the weather ?
Hope we’re all looking forward to another great meet with p,entry sunshine 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌻

Going out in the new MH for the first time next Tuesday via a dealership to get a couple of niggles sorted out, then off to Glasson Dock for one of Jeff Mossy's excellent meets. Can't wait, like the Laird, I have got cabin fever big time.

Hope all goes well rai on your maiden voyage ,jeff will look after you big time I’m sure. Be a great feeling getting away in a new acquisition .
Hope you get good weather as well just to round it off

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back