Are you planning a weekend away next weekend.

It’s a hard one in the winter no much about and weathers no great. But feel I need to make an effort what about Pitlochry should be nice wae a wee bit of snow. We need indoor campsites in Scotland 😜

That would be a good idea. A horse exercise indoor barn or a hangar would make life easier, the views would be crap though.

why hide your passport wully this is the view from front screen 8o/c this morning gonna be a warm one and it’s still light at 6:30 already 12deg heading for 21 el pinet just above torrreivja
60B75B37-F912-42F7-B0C0-83C2EFE1379B.jpg

We off this weekend to Dover.......... think we may look for rugbyken!

Rub it in Linda. just wish I was heading that way too have a good time in the sun🤢🤧

Hi Wully
Has the tan faded from that time in Florida yet?

Surely you can get the skis out at the moment, is the Audi 4 wheel drive to get you back up the hill.

This is the longest period I’ve had off work since I was 16 lee one day it puts me insane next day I’m loving it the lie inn wae a nice cooked breakfast. I had a month off over Christmas and now this weather thing it’s gonna be hard getting back into it but the monster needs feeding. Going over the golf course wae the wee yin and her sled

Chin up, I hope the weather breaks and you can get back to it, you'll need to before those breakfasts take there toll on that finely honed body.

Got to get away in van

Went to south queensferry at sat night ,we had suppers in van had a great view a cross the forth ,decided whatever we are ,got to get away next weekend he’ll or whatever .
Everybody seems to be getting cabin fever !

Gordon I was dying to get away this weekend but it was realy bad here and Christine’s mum got took into hospital Thursday so nae chance for me. Tylor packed the van full of goodies Friday night got a couple of dvds pulled the blinds and me and her done some driveway camping nice and cosy her brother turned up at house 9am Saturday morning to see his mum in hospital he thought we had fallin out and I was living in van lol

Hope she recovers fully ASAP mate
Driveway sat for me and harry the grandson ,he thought and kept telling me to get it started,really got the bug he has

Weekend weather

Checked forecast for weather ,weekend Aberdeen seems the best all other areas rainy ,who cares I’m defo for the off at the weekend

Didn’t get away weekend just gone due to weather so now the thaw has started heading out Wednesday. Forecast looks ok for Cumbria so heading up that way.

have u and the bride

Hopefully Friday and Saturday night, Gordon. Will get the thinking hat on for somewhere not too, far.

hav you and the bride tried milsey bay nr north berwick it is free.best of wishes, travel in light, pj

Hi peter ,yup nice spot ,I’m sure terry will have been there also .may be a plan
Hope you are well
Regards Gordon

I might go to the marina for the weekend.

There's a pub/restaurant on site and I can park my van next to the boat where I have EHU and water. There's also a shower/toilet block.

It's worth the £1200 per year mooring fee, imagine what I would have to pay to have a site available 365 days per year!

Pike and Eel Hotel and Marina

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back