Almost full lockdown coming for a while...

mariesnowgoose

So the North East will be joining London in Tier 4 as of tomorrow (I assume midnight tomorrow night).

Three quarters of England will be in Tier 4 after that.

Batten down the hatches, the bumpy ride continues.
Stay safe, don't take daft risks.

Fingers crossed they get the logistics of rolling out and dispensing the vaccine(s) sorted and speeded up asap (y)

So the North East will be joining London in Tier 4 as of tomorrow (I assume midnight tomorrow night).

Three quarters of England will be in Tier 4 after that.

Batten down the hatches, the bumpy ride continues.
Stay safe, don't take daft risks.

Fingers crossed they get the logistics of rolling out and dispensing the vaccine(s) sorted and speeded up asap (y)

We have had a text message from our GP practice to say that NHS England now say all non-essential work is now stopped until further notice.

Just heard Bournemouth, Christchurch , poole all in tier 4 from midnight.

Dezi

Full lockdown here, or so our gov says, many non es places still open or round the back door service, small decrease in traffic, next doors house is like a railway station with people trooping in and out, brothers aunts gran mates etc. :mad:

we have moved up from tier 2 to tier 3........,,,,had phone call today informing me an appt had been made for me for tues 5th january......for a medical proceedure at hospital....wasnt expecting appt until mid january...........very grateful, so i am.
certainly not looking forward to another lockdown....
all take care and stay safe.

All these tiers and lockdowns mean nout as the police dont or cannot do a thing as not enuff of them, anyway folks hear it on the news and just go on as normal here.

Last edited:
Tier 4 here and on the buses some people are not wearing masks, shop workers not wearing masks its little wonder that covid has spread :(
Same here, b inlaw drives city bus and tries to refuse folk on, thats to you get threatened, what would you do, yep let them on.

Tier 4 for us. So tomorrow night its crap food, TV, maybe a film, some youtube videos, avoid everyone, no one calling round, sitting in with faces like a smacked arse and maybe a tipple or twenty.. So nothing different there than, a normal night for us! But seriously good luck one and all. This things getting worse for now but lights at the end of the tunnel. Keep it going folk and hopefully the end of this is coming. Im in group 2 for the injection so maybe by the end of January??? Just hope the motorhomes ok. Was hoping for Scotland early Feb. Looks like thats a no go. Suppose i could bring the motorhome over here, print pics of the highlands, stick them on the window, lash a hose up to pour water on the roof of the motorhome and hey presto! Scotland on my drive.

Most around here are obeying the rules, we can shop without anyone intruding on our space, at last seeing someone without a mask is rare but you still see the odd young people without obvious reasons, one of our neighbours works at the airport and he is exempt from wearing a mask but the bus drivers still refuse him as a passenger so he walks to work, they have CCTV cameras on board so they are not afraid to refuse you but I don't understand why if they cannot wear a mask they don't wear a visor, more guidance/rules needed from the government in my opinion

our figures have gone up but no worse than they were early december but we are still going up to tier 3, tier 4 all around and the fear is people are just traveling over the borders from leicestershire , northamptonshire & lincolnshire , makes no difference to me our lifestyle at the moment is isolation just waiting for the jab!

We’ve been in tier 4 since Boxing Day up here. Our sons coudnt come up at Christmas as they were self isolating as the oldest had had COVID. They are upset because they can’t come up for Hogmanay as we always make a point of seeing out the old year and welcoming in the new as a family. Hogmanay is more important to us Scots than Commercialmas. 🥲🥲

Where are you going to get the extra police from, impossible and will never happen and thats why folk here dont give a flying fart.
We have armed Police in Castle Donington, they should be given permission to shoot 🤔🤣

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back