Allpowers Portable Generator on Amazon for just £79.99

Did no one read the reviews? I was going to point them out the other week but thought you would have all checked. I hope you can all get sorted out with refunds if needed(y)

Did no one read the reviews? I was going to point them out the other week but thought you would have all checked. I hope you can all get sorted out with refunds if needed(y)
The postive reviews outnumber the bad by a good margin.
If you based purchases solely on a product having no bad reviews, you would be buying nothing ever.

As a percentage of items purchased online, how often do you leave a good review for something compared to how often you leave a poor review?

Human nature and all that. I look at the number of sales, if available, relative to the number of reviews which makes it easy to check how many happy buyers there are relative to those who leave reviews.

As a percentage of items purchased online, how often do you leave a good review for something compared to how often you leave a poor review?

Human nature and all that. I look at the number of sales, if available, relative to the number of reviews which makes it easy to check how many happy buyers there are relative to those who leave reviews.
Good reviews can be bought the same as all these powerbanks and other stuff given away to youtubers to big them up. Its not often you get people randomly all saying a similar negative about a product along with pictures. There must be some truth in them. I just hope everyone gets a satisfactory outcome from it all.

Good reviews can be bought the same as all these powerbanks and other stuff given away to youtubers to big them up. Its not often you get people randomly all saying a similar negative about a product along with pictures. There must be some truth in them. I just hope everyone gets a satisfactory outcome from it all.
Muat be fun in your world, doubting everything you see :)

As expected, they do not want these units back when they fail due to cost of shipping and reprocessing costs and just doing a refund.
Pretty typical and not limited to less-known products and companies. Victron for example don't want any failed goods back and typically leave them with the distributor to destroy.

yup. I'm sticking to a refund. The original is just a paperweight pretty much.
I suppose I could actually use this as a low power DC power source to be fair, but I already have a Bench PSU and a Solder Station with a DC Power Output so pretty redundant for that purpose as well.
The AC outlet was a key to getting this. Without that it really was a "BIAFB" and I have plenty of little batteries already.

I have received my refund but they want the unit back, when they offered to send me another they told me to dispose of the first one but at least it is a free return

I have received my refund but they want the unit back, when they offered to send me another they told me to dispose of the first one but at least it is a free return
I would send the return email they sent you and say to late its dumped, not much they can do.

I've got my refund as well. I will rescind my comment also about not using this seller again. Once they got 'warmed up', they have been communicative and helpful, so I was premature saying that.

Not got a pre-paid label as of yet. They wanted the serial number of the unit, but nothing else, at least so far.

Here’s another one for anyone wanting the big ecoflow Costco have a deal on £600 cheaper than buying direct from ecoflow. ive used Costco for years and you get a five year warranty with any electrical stuff.

IMG_0263.jpeg
IMG_0262.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0269.jpeg
    IMG_0269.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 22
Here’s another one for anyone wanting the big ecoflow Costco have a deal on £600 cheaper than buying direct from ecoflow. ive used Costco for years and you get a five year warranty with any electrical stuff.

View attachment 125918View attachment 125919

It's the only place I actually enjoy going shopping Wully.

Haven't been for a while but when we go once we get through the doors I turn one way and Julie the other, we then meet later at the checkout.

It's the only place I actually enjoy going shopping Wully.

Haven't been for a while but when we go once we get through the doors I turn one way and Julie the other, we then meet later at the checkout.

I was at Costco yesterday doing the regular top-up of diesel, this time for my car.

Called in store for a mooch - as you do - and stocked up on one or two things we needed and got some useful Chrissy presents I know will be appreciated.

They do have some decent "non-edible" things, but they aren't always the cheapest.
TBH I mostly go for certain foodstuffs and loo/kitchen paper).

Still way too much useless, overpriced tat abounding (same as everywhere else, really). 😜😁

I did actually treat myself to their cheapest new iPad. 😳😱

The one I use was the m-i-l's and is as ancient as the Pharoahs and almost as mummified! 🤕 🙃

No sign of a cost of living crisis judging by the number of people and the dangerously bulging trolleys. And tons of booze being wheeled out @Robmac ;):cool:

I’m now a shareholder Neil 😁 I should be I’ve spent that much over the years. I’m one for customer service if I’m treated fair and get decent stuff at decent price’s then I’m in. They are building a second store in Glasgow a bit closer to me so say hello when you see me bringing in the trollies.

I'm off to Costco on Tuesday. But not looking for a Power Station :)

I also filled the car to the brim last week so not much petrol saving either :(

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back