Allpowers Portable Generator on Amazon for just £79.99

I’m now a shareholder Neil 😁 I should be I’ve spent that much over the years. I’m one for customer service if I’m treated fair and get decent stuff at decent price’s then I’m in. They are building a second store in Glasgow a bit closer to me so say hello when you see me bringing in the trollies.
You don’t take the stuff back to get refunded then Wully, you aren’t doing it right 😂😂

I have received my refund but they want the unit back, when they offered to send me another they told me to dispose of the first one but at least it is a free return
did they provide a postage-paid label for the return in the end?
I just did a final check and been a week since the last comms saying thanks for the serial number that I gave after being requested and no requests to return, so they don't want it back.
I have chucked all the packaging out today so too late if they ask now!

I have actually thought of a bit of a use for the Power Station .... It is of no use on the AC as that is broken (and why I wanted it mainly, so no guilt at all on rejection), but I might use it as part of my RPAS setup.

Learnt the term "RPAS" from the new BBC TV Drama 'Vigil' ... It means 'Remotely-Piloted Aircraft System', which comprises not only the Aircraft itself i.e. the Drone, but also the Controller & Comms and any Monitor. The Allpowers Power Station could be handy to recharge the Drone batteries, the Controller battery AND the Tablet battery all together, so not a dead weight anymore (y)

did they provide a postage-paid label for the return in the end?
I just did a final check and been a week since the last comms saying thanks for the serial number that I gave after being requested and no requests to return, so they don't want it back.
I have chucked all the packaging out today so too late if they ask now!

(y)
They provided a postage label but it was not postage-paid so I complained to Amazon, I told them that they had originally told me to dispose of it then later asked me to send it back, Amazon told me to ignore any requests to return it and sent me an email to confirm it

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back