Ā£30 a night for a carparkšŸ˜”

Are you sure about these prices ?
If it was Ā£10 (after food voucher) I'd stop when doing a long haul . I usually check prices and don't remember seeing food voucher being offered .
As far as I know services must provide showers now
It was near enough on prices and since I have had this van so probably three years ago. Both Westmorland and Oxford services charge Ā£18 to stay overnight at that time but no idea what it is now. The food vouchers had a value up to and I am almost certain it was towards the Ā£8 mark but it may have been a quid less. I used to make a point of stopping on Westmorland going up to Scotland as the food there was so good.
I think that Westmorland and Oxford may both be owned (or was) by the same family but I havenā€™t googled to check.

It was near enough on prices and since I have had this van so probably three years ago. Both Westmorland and Oxford services charge Ā£18 to stay overnight at that time but no idea what it is now. The food vouchers had a value up to and I am almost certain it was towards the Ā£8 mark but it may have been a quid less. I used to make a point of stopping on Westmorland going up to Scotland as the food there was so good.
I think that Westmorland and Oxford may both be owned (or was) by the same family but I havenā€™t googled to check.
Just had a look at their website . Ā£18 per night and a Ā£3 food voucher .
Still better than any other services [Ithink]

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back