Wonderful thanks

Believe me Peter, we will be there just as soon as circumstances allow! I just hope it’s before the sell by date of all these bloody tea bags!

I feel for you Roger , at least we got a few weeks in , but sadly not enough . Like you say we can go back when things change and you can get back on the road again , in the meantime enjoy the views out of your front window . BTW I have been accepted as one of the NHS community responder volunteers so that will occupy me for a few hours a day , I have had 4 shouts up to now , all to go and get supplies , my local Aldi are amazing , they give me priority access and priority checkout so I am not held up in a queue incase another job comes through . Take care and stay safe

Interesting I've been wondering what happened to those on the algrave we were under the palms at Alvor for a month before making a run for the tunnel end of March. When we left the official aire next door was in lockdown.
Also to me Mikis place was very much marmite couldn't stand the place and couldn't comprehend how anyone

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back