Wild camping positive thread photos needed

Gerry are you ok being at the eri?
4 days tests was back yesterday for biopsy need to wait 2 weeks for results, truth be told I'm feeling great, as you know I look great, while I have the dreaded word, the biopsy determines what road thay go down, but good thing thay can treat, so I'm greatfull for that, and yes while doing my detective work still can't work it out how accident occurred, , yes most cars were covered in frost in the morning, that was about 11 o'clock and can't see ice doing that damage, did wonder about there foot on wrong pedal, my first thought was the driver had passed out, but sure cctv will pick it up,

4 days tests was back yesterday for biopsy need to wait 2 weeks for results, truth be told I'm feeling great, as you know I look great, while I have the dreaded word, the biopsy determines what road thay go down, but good thing thay can treat, so I'm greatfull for that, and yes while doing my detective work still can't work it out how accident occurred, , yes most cars were covered in frost in the morning, that was about 11 o'clock and can't see ice doing that damage, did wonder about there foot on wrong pedal, my first thought was the driver had passed out, but sure cctv will pick it up,
All the best when the results come ,stay safe Gerry

Orkney 2017.

1610572416249.jpeg

Cheers

H

For several years about this time there was a 2cv outing to Scotland’s highest pub at Wanlockhead. This was taken one year, the white is not snow but frost.
Though not this year there continues to be a run out to the Tan Hill Inn early each new year.

59BE05BF-35EB-457A-A3F6-5FC487392CB4.jpeg

@Toffeecat house looks more of a do-er upper.......beautiful in the snow though.

There are lots of remote abandoned industrial and farm buildings up Weardale way, Ruth.

It's beautiful up there, but quite wild and bleak and very cold in the winter.
Not surprising. It's really just the northernmost edge of the North York Moors. :)

Reactions: REC

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back