Wild camping positive thread photos needed

Pentland hills today taken by my youngest son.
600A83A3-E79C-40F1-AF06-09066E9FA80D.jpeg

Last edited:
We are walking lots and have our own different views!
I’m sure most of you have gardens and patios and DIY your proud of !
Here’s a couple of photos from today let’s see some positive photos from you
Picture 1 is a bird feeder I made from a satsuma box and pic 2 is a spot I’m going swimming in when this is all finishedView attachment 78022View attachment 78023
Frosty leaves on a walk from home
F0C686AD-4876-4282-81EA-17D53CCDA6DC.jpeg

went out yesterday to a stone age hill fort at burroughs on the hill 4.8 mls from home met my single parent son & grandson took the dog to make triple reasons, took along the monocular telescope he’d bought me for christmas as from the fort walls you can see for 30+ miles left home 1:30 in full sun but chilly drove to fort so foggy you couldn’t see the other side of the fort let alone lincoln cathedral 25 mls away left about 3 drove 1 ml to somerby village as we came out of it full sun & 3 deg

went out yesterday to a stone age hill fort at burroughs on the hill 4.8 mls from home met my single parent son & grandson took the dog to make triple reasons, took along the monocular telescope he’d bought me for christmas as from the fort walls you can see for 30+ miles left home 1:30 in full sun but chilly drove to fort so foggy you couldn’t see the other side of the fort let alone lincoln cathedral 25 mls away left about 3 drove 1 ml to somerby village as we came out of it full sun & 3 deg

Good job you don't live in Derbyshire! o_O😂😂😁

nothing as modern as that here trev though reading up i was surprised to find it was an iron age settlement no stone evident just a raised earthen rampart about 15ft high in places built on top of a promontory and cleared slopes all around anyone attacking would have had to go up a 45deg plus slope the main entrance is a ramp with raised banks funnelling you in the centre enclosure is huge prob area of two football pitches the scale is tremendous though the existing fort was there it was taken over by the romans who called it caesar’s fort
F34A7CF1-9A8B-41DD-9887-AFE4D8197FB1.png

Not quite sure what I'm supposed at be looking at, unless that's a mini pile up in the middle where the person in the yellow safety jacket is?

Was it icy conditions?

Not quite sure what I'm supposed at be looking at, unless that's a mini pile up in the middle where the person in the yellow safety jacket is?

Was it icy conditions?
Marie there's about 7 cars rattled the grey lands has went along them

Attachments

• 0D918BDB-547A-4773-B83C-70311A678D0D.png
    0D918BDB-547A-4773-B83C-70311A678D0D.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 135

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back