Wild camping positive thread photos needed

I meant to show this shot also from Nice. It’s a Lowrie type painting of the view in the photo by Jean Klissak.
457D281F-33EE-4523-B2A3-A3F35DABFB3A.jpeg

Back to the 2CV. The last time I filled my car up with fuel one pulled up alongside me. It was a 1982 model and looked immaculate.
I got chatting to the owner who advised me he had it from new. Speedo reading of 257,000 and still going strong. Bought for £400 on a trade in. A duck egg blue colour

We had a couple of 2CV’s in the ‘90’s. A Plums n Custard Dolly and a Teal blue one. Both brilliant fun, when our daughter was young, we had a friend over from the USA who looked after her before she started school.
Our friend used the 2CV daily and loved it.

There are 2 in our village, and a Dyanne. The Owners are all members of a local Deux Chevaux club who have rallies every month during the good weather. It’s great to see them when they all start off from the local Marie and drive past our house.

Reactions: 2cv
We should have been there in April, gutted we didn’t make it, next year, who knows!!!!?

Hope you do, great city, great people.
The aquarium (second largest in the world) well worth a visit.

Last edited:
Posting tonight won’t be able to tomorrow.
These shots were all taken within map area.
The first one is Eilean Donin Castle at night.
The second photo was taken in Plockton.
View attachment 83073View attachment 83074View attachment 83075View attachment 83076View attachment 83077View attachment 83078View attachment 83079View attachment 83080View attachment 83083
We usually stay on a little site there and just off the site is a lovely home bakery and pizza place

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back