1593624789921.png

1593624808734.png

1593624833506.png

1593624850959.png

1593624880935.png

1593624893612.png

1593624937406.png

1593624965489.png

Simply stunning Marie, do you do homers :)

What's a homer? You mean as in 'Simpson'? :oops: 😂

I'd always dreamed about travelling around in a camper helping people with their gardens.

A lady in Aberdeen desperately wanted me to go up and help out with hers a couple of years back.
She'd bought a few plants from me, but unfortunately I couldn't find the time to get away.
I'm overdue a visit down to Ral & Izzy's place to check out their garden. That's just for me to cast a critical eye over his work to date(!) whilst consuming craft beer and grub on demand as payment for my expertise... be afraid @izwozral, be very afraid...!!! 🧐 🤨 😈 🤣😁
(no removing of man-eating manhole covers, mind! - poor old @Pauljenny o_O:cry: ;) )

Unfortunately I'm limited in what I can actually do now physically (at least over any long period of time), but got no shortage of ideas when it comes to design and planting 😉

One of our (brave!) Scottish members has already been in touch about what they should plant in a specific area on their property.
I haven't made any suggestions yet, but got a few ideas in my head and low maintenance is big on the agenda.
One thing you can't have is a garden interfering too much if you're a serious motor homer.
Also not everyone is a mad-keen gardener, or wants too much work to do once everything is planted up.

There are loads of great ways to make really high impact with low maintenance.
BUT! - there is no such thing as a NO maintenance garden. That's called concrete, decking, flags or tarmac! 🙂
Even 'low maintenance' gardens require a little bit of work, even if it's only once or twice a year.

It might be nice to do a 'garden advice' tour round Scotland in the future, who knows? 🤔🌱🌿🍃

What's a homer? You mean as in 'Simpson'? :oops: 😂

I'd always dreamed about travelling around in a camper helping people with their gardens.

A lady in Aberdeen desperately wanted me to go up and help out with hers a couple of years back.
She'd bought a few plants from me, but unfortunately I couldn't find the time to get away.
I'm overdue a visit down to Ral & Izzy's place to check out their garden. That's just for me to cast a critical eye over his work to date(!) whilst consuming craft beer and grub on demand as payment for my expertise... be afraid @izwozral, be very afraid...!!! 🧐 🤨 😈 🤣😁
(no removing of man-eating manhole covers, mind! - poor old @Pauljenny o_O:cry: ;) )

Unfortunately I'm limited in what I can actually do now physically (at least over any long period of time), but got no shortage of ideas when it comes to design and planting 😉

One of our (brave!) Scottish members has already been in touch about what they should plant in a specific area on their property.
I haven't made any suggestions yet, but got a few ideas in my head and low maintenance is big on the agenda.
One thing you can't have is a garden interfering too much if you're a serious motor homer.
Also not everyone is a mad-keen gardener, or wants too much work to do once everything is planted up.

There are loads of great ways to make really high impact with low maintenance.
BUT! - there is no such thing as a NO maintenance garden. That's called concrete, decking, flags or tarmac! 🙂
Even 'low maintenance' gardens require a little bit of work, even if it's only once or twice a year.

It might be nice to do a 'garden advice' tour round Scotland in the future, who knows? 🤔🌱🌿🍃

I think you should start your tour in Huddersfield, I am sure we can find a place for you to park your motorhome for a month or three

Had a we spin up to ballykelly today for horsepiddle apt for wife so made a day of it clockwise round the coast back to home,some picys looking to rathland & tor head,and a few above ballycastle where years back a we german girl was raped and murdered by some low life scum.
And some stones painted by the little folk.
sunday a.jpg
sunday b.jpg
sunday d.jpg
sunday e.jpg
sunday h.jpg
sunday i.jpg
sunday m.jpg
sunday n.jpg
sunday k.jpg
sunday l.jpg

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back