Why did nobody tell us?

I left mine open the other week and lost a hose, reel and a bag of assorted fitting. Most upset. I would have been more than grateful if someone had pointed it out to me

I would of thought a case of beer prominent at the back of a GB motorhome in Calais would attract sneering from froggis in the light of Brexit maybe, in that its typically British behaviour. I maybe wrong but I doubt it. Humer is borderline, the Japanese find blindness hilarious and l can sort of relate to that.

I'd have liked to forewarned a member or 2 that the underpasses in Rouen are
only intended for car height vehicles !!

There are enough signs about it perhaps you would have been better suggesting they got their eyes tested.

There are enough signs about it perhaps you would have been better suggesting they got their eyes tested.

To be fair though many people are very nervous, trepidatious £$%^ scared call it what you will when driving in foreign
parts, noticing signs are often automatically secondary to what's happening immediately around them.
When I ride my motorbike I'm so concentrated in what's around me I often miss signs, especially on
dangerous crowded roads, staying alive is paramount I submit!. Rarely the case when in the car or van.

Mind you if you're tall, you're more naturally predisposed to looking out for things likely to knock your block off!

Some have a job taking this lot in at even 10mph!
2.9m height tunnel restriction has been overlooked by
1 or 2 M/homers
2015-02-16 12.36.00.jpg
:cry:

Robin chicks. They were just about ready to take flight and leave home,
it was the other 2 (not in pic) fluttering about that drew my attention.
I had gone for an Italian tune up or such just before an MOT 3 days
prior. I would have put the drive off if I'd been aware. That engine
is bloody noisy only just bearable in the cab, let alone right next to it.

News Flash
As we left Veules Les Roses this morning a French car driver let us know we had left a roof vent open.
😁😁😁😁
Merci beaucoup

Reactions: Caz

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back