Where do you go to dump the toilet cassette?

Not talking crap its on here for all to read and yes a step too far.And the person thinks its amusing because a few gave them a laugh "like' on their post.
As you say if caught the security guard would not be best pleased.Certainly some explaining to do. Shop lifting in reverse imagine checking the trollies for stolen items and revealing two cassette tanks full of the bad stuff.
Mate the got a few "laugh"s on the post cos people realised they were joking.

Like my Talking crap gag above (which you dont seem to have picked up on, a total joke thats all. Take it with a pinch of salt, (not the crap thats bad) oh £$%^, whoops, oh, turd. jesus, Im digging deeper here.

Im out of this cesspit before I get myself in the "sh*) iM going to Morrisons.

" really, surely I couldn't have just read that in 2020 " keep your hair on Tookey ... it's called A Joke.
" His name was Mr Smellie. " I had to read out a class list once with just that name in it and fell into the trap of pronouncing it "smelly" when it should have been "Smiley". Apparently it was by no means the first time this had happened but he was a decent lad and took in good part while enjoying my embarrassment.
I remember having a teacher with a name spelt Mr Onions, saying the obvious resulted in a blackboard rubber bouncing off your head, he insisted it was supposed to be O’nions

ERM ??
1598806444020.png

" really, surely I couldn't have just read that in 2020 " keep your hair on Tookey ... it's called A Joke.
" His name was Mr Smellie. " I had to read out a class list once with just that name in it and fell into the trap of pronouncing it "smelly" when it should have been "Smiley". Apparently it was by no means the first time this had happened but he was a decent lad and took in good part while enjoying my embarrassment.
I couldn't make my mind up, 'is it, isn't'......bad call 😆(y)

We pulled onto a CL and no one around. Sign saying pitch up and will be round later. So we did. Emptied the toilet and grey waste, filled with water and I wandered over to have a shower. SWMBO was just getting ready to go for a shower when a woman walked over to inform us that the whole CL was booked for the weekend and we couldn't stay. So we left. Result.

True but many take the wee, last time I went to a seaside car park in Ardglass near a hospital as m inlaw was getting laser on porky pies,
Well 4 vans there including mine, all parked with a side door open but folk inside reading etc, then in came a dipstick in his Hymer and parked at a bit with grass beside his van, yep out came every bit of camping equipment one could buy and spread out all over the grass, meantime 10 ft away was the gate to a camper overnight stop owned and run by the boatclub/council, bet they were real amused about this, soon the hight barriers will go up with nits like this.

True but many take the wee, last time I went to a seaside car park in Ardglass near a hospital as m inlaw was getting laser on porky pies,
Well 4 vans there including mine, all parked with a side door open but folk inside reading etc, then in came a dipstick in his Hymer and parked at a bit with grass beside his van, yep out came every bit of camping equipment one could buy and spread out all over the grass, meantime 10 ft away was the gate to a camper overnight stop owned and run by the boatclub/council, bet they were real amused about this, soon the hight barriers will go up with nits like this.
But if it had been a car that pulled up in the same place and got a picnic table and chairs out and had a picnic on the grass, nobody would bat an eyelid, but do it from a campervan/ motorhome then suddenly it is wrong and we need height barrier’s

But if it had been a car that pulled up in the same place and got a picnic table and chairs out and had a picnic on the grass, nobody would bat an eyelid, but do it from a campervan/ motorhome then suddenly it is wrong and we need height barrier’s
Spot on, I have seen this on a few occasions.
In Callander last year a car drew up in the main carpark.
out came an enormous tent, and a table and chairs, then they started playing rap music. Just imagine if we had done that, it would be all over facebook with pictures no doubt, those bloody Motorhomers agsin :(

Last edited:
Spot on, I have seen this on a few occasions.
In Callander last year a car drew up in the main carpark.
out came an enormous tent, and a table and chairs, then they started playing rap music. Just imagine if we had done that, it would be all over facebook with pictures no doubt, those bloody Motorhomers agsin :(
Rapping motorhomers ?
More likely to be Victor Sylvester !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back