Where are you?

suneye

Listening to the rain on the roof waiting for the kettle to boil. We are somewhere near Bristol would love to see where you are. And if someone wants to tell me how to get the photos the right way round please do. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgt

You don`t need any help with the photos they are the right way round :rolleyes2:

Sitting here drinking coffee and eating nice toast with marmalade,did not know about rain until i looked out window and its chucking down.:scared:im taking van for rolling rd brake test today at the garage i used to work in (freebe)so hope to get through test on fri morning,will tape £20 in bag under van for tester,i wish.

Ha ha I know first time I didn't even try turning them! Tried many times to put a avatar thingy and it's always AOT

Don`t worry about it, photos have a mind of their own on this site and end up which ever way they want to depending on wind direction :scared:

Avatar, go to Settings > Edit Avatar > Option 2 > Choose File and then choose your photo or image and Open.

Don`t forget to Save Changes bottom right.

Good luck :wave:

IMG_0172.jpgIMG_0170.jpgIMG_0171.jpgIMG_0179.jpg

We are at the Cefn Coch Inn c&cc cl mid Wales what a fab pub great food very friendly owners and staff food is great and reasonably priced the views are stunning and the 5 baby foals that played in the field next to us all day and all night with their mums watching over then was just a great added extra and yes it's chucked it down all night and still is.

AUSTRALIAN photos so Rik and Toni can view lol

Where are you

Unfortunately we are at home looking after the grandkids, watching the rain through the kitchen window.

Enjoy, from Pauline and Roy. :boat:

Sat at home watching the monsoon, off on a rally tomorrow:scared:got no waders, just leaky welly's.....fun fun fun:dog:

Where abouts Trev just in case I am passing

Alf

Sitting here drinking coffee and eating nice toast with marmalade,did not know about rain until i looked out window and its chucking down.:scared:im taking van for rolling rd brake test today at the garage i used to work in (freebe)so hope to get through test on fri morning,will tape £20 in bag under van for tester,i wish.

On a farm ,near Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.
Peeing it down.
The farmer sends for us when he's short of rainfall.
Our work here is done.
Dentist and hospital appointment later today.
In the light of the weather forecast, we're looking for some hard standing,for the next few days.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back