What has gone wrong with the weather is Spain.

We’re Floating about Benidorm too at the moment, but view this weather as the luck, or bad luck, of the draw at this time of year really. Three years ago we had hailstones which lay 2 inches deep on the ground! Roll on the weekend.

Update - the foul weather lasted only through Tuesday and now its back to blue sky and sun - still a bit breezy but that isn't stopping me sitting here in shorts with the door open :)

Update - the foul weather lasted only through Tuesday and now its back to blue sky and sun - still a bit breezy but that isn't stopping me sitting here in shorts with the door open :)

Still rubbish here, it rained most of last night and is very cloudy today and cool, but in our favourite bar in the urburnisation right now playing the quiz and bingo, look like it's going to start gradually getting better from tomorrow, fingers crossed.

one of my brother in laws lives near malaga, been there about 20 years now. came over to uk yesterday and aint happy with our frost. we even turned the heating on for his flying visit . but hes now claiming spain is too cold to stay the winter and is off to Philippines for a couple of months.

one of my brother in laws lives near malaga, been there about 20 years now. came over to uk yesterday and aint happy with our frost. we even turned the heating on for his flying visit . but hes now claiming spain is too cold to stay the winter and is off to Philippines for a couple of months.

Don't blame him, before we bought the motorhome we used to go to Thailand for the winter, but the mosquitos used to always feast on me, no matter what I sprayed myself with, at least we don't have that problem with the bad weather were having here. Lol

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back