what do you do! when you park.

God, Here we go again, The Don and Trevor, around the Country in a hundred road kill culinery delights, talk about master chef. I'm not wild camping anywhere near them 2,:confused: I might end up on a kebab if they got a bit peckish.

Rick i promise if you camp next to me i will not eat you at least not the first night.;)

Last edited:
first thing I do is put the handbrake on
don't wan't to end up like these guy's
now thats getting water in the laptop
cid_004101c5427d5d45ae0011918356D2X.jpg

:eek:Good one Merlin, That is'nt a Hiab truck by any chance ,is it? Anyone hurt?

Did'nt work:confused::( but in the video clip, a truck mounted crane arrives to lift a car out of the drink, then gets pulled in himself, Then a bigger crane turns up to recover them both and gets pulled in himself, then the third one does the trick. It's on youtube under crane accidents

I put my handbrake on and leave it in gear, and when i start the motor i always put the clutch to the floor just in case i forget its in gear.

Ive done the same thing for years,
in the sixties we also used to carry
a brick in the boot to put under the front
wheel if parked on a brae
we dont know how well off we are nowadays

Aye Sundown there was no shortage of building bricks in dem good ald days.:)

Bring ya van doon wor way and the bricks will be under where all the wheels used to be:eek::D

Park up, swivel the seats, before 5, put kettle on, after 5, take cap off beer, if not raining, wind out awning, If on site fill up water, if winter put on heating, if summer get out chairs and something to put, beer/tea/book on. Allways but allways but ALLWAYS, all above done whilst wearing contented grin.....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Park up, swivel the seats, before 5, put kettle on, after 5, take cap off beer, if not raining, wind out awning, If on site fill up water, if winter put on heating, if summer get out chairs and something to put, beer/tea/book on. Allways but allways but ALLWAYS, all above done whilst wearing contented grin.....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bliss
Arn't we a contentered lot?:cool::cool::cool:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back