Water water everywhere

Anyone come across this
Designed for window cleaners and the like, but don't see why motorhomers couldn't join up.
Almost certainly wont be free and a lot wont pay for it although it is an option

Had my pooh tested once because doctor was worried my lifestyle full timing and my water source was the problem. I was ok but I only drink fresh water and a lot of tea which is boiled ;)

The minerals in drinking water are also important to our health. So you could probably stretch that and say dirty water is good for you?

Last edited:
When you look at the location map the grey coming soon markers far outweigh the ones that are actually in use and all those require you to log in to get a gate code.

Have to say i would not drink the water direct from motorhome tap - ok for kettle or boiled but iv'e seen what gets washed out on the aires - and i dont want a stomach bug
We’ve drunk water from our motor home taps since the mid ‘80’s and we’re still healthy ( and alive) If you take just minimum care when you fill up, I don’t see why you shouldn’t feel safe, but, of course, you should always do what you feel comfortable with.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back