Vinyl Stripes

shazza

Hi We have a 1995 Auto sleeper Clubman GL and want to replace all the vinyl stripes. I don't have the time to do it myself , so am looking to get it done professionaly. Can any body recomend a some one. We live in Thurrock Essex so would like some one local but will travel if I have to.
Thanks
Shazza

We have an excellent guy up here,but just look up vehicle graphics or vinyl wrapping in the classified.

You could try Alan Flynn, based in Cheshunt I bought my vinyl cutter off him a few years back
ALAN FLYNN, FLYNN SIGNS, 96 CHURCH LANE, CHESHUNT, HERTS EN8 0EA. 01992 628255/630318

Thanks for the reply if I cant get anyone local I will contact Flynn Signs. I have now tried 4 different sign writers- one gave me a price that I was happy with and could do it in 3 weeks that was 9 weeks ago so have given up on him, the other 3 all seem keen and said they would pop round to have a look and give a quote and not heard from any of them since. Why cant they just say they are not interested or too busy!!

@FULL TIMER what kind of vinyl cutter did you use? Can you recommend it?

I'm in the market for a good vinyl cutter and seeking some advice.
Btw sorry for being off topic.

The net is filled with useless reviews. Most of these people haven't seen a vinyl cutter but they share their opinions as if. In a way I got bored with the hype.

The other day I came across a different blog. The blogger is harsh with all brands and points out their flaws. That gave her some street cred. After reading this best vinyl machines review I got stuck.

Dunno if it's worth to invest the big money if a desktop machine can do the job just as well.

So anybody with pointers?

I use a Graphtec CE6000 with signlab 7 software, never let me down but around £2500 investment.

Slightly off topic but I got my motorbike fully wrapped a few weeks back. Thought of trying myself, glad I didn't. Some complicated shapes.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back