Vinyl Stripes

shazza

Free Member
Hi We have a 1995 Auto sleeper Clubman GL and want to replace all the vinyl stripes. I don't have the time to do it myself , so am looking to get it done professionaly. Can any body recomend a some one. We live in Thurrock Essex so would like some one local but will travel if I have to. Thanks Shazza
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

sasquatch

We have an excellent guy up here,but just look up vehicle graphics or vinyl wrapping in the classified.

FULL TIMER

You could try Alan Flynn, based in Cheshunt I bought my vinyl cutter off him a few years back ALAN FLYNN, FLYNN SIGNS, 96 CHURCH LANE, CHESHUNT, HERTS EN8 0EA. 01992 628255/630318

shazza

Free Member
Thanks for the reply if I cant get anyone local I will contact Flynn Signs. I have now tried 4 different sign writers- one gave me a price that I was happy with and could do it in 3 weeks that was 9 weeks ago so have given up on him, the other 3 all seem keen and said they would pop round to have a look and give a quote and not heard from any of them since. Why cant they just say they are not interested or too busy!!

DannyHep

Free Member
@FULL TIMER what kind of vinyl cutter did you use? Can you recommend it? I'm in the market for a good vinyl cutter and seeking some advice. Btw sorry for being off topic. The net is filled with useless reviews. Most of these people haven't seen a vinyl cutter but they share their opinions as if. In a way I got bored with the hype. The other day I came across a different blog. The blogger is harsh with all brands and points out their flaws. That gave her some street cred. After reading this best vinyl machines review I got stuck. Dunno if it's worth to invest the big money if a desktop machine can do the job just as well. So anybody with pointers?

csd4t

Free Member
I use a Graphtec CE6000 with signlab 7 software, never let me down but around £2500 investment.

hextal

Slightly off topic but I got my motorbike fully wrapped a few weeks back. Thought of trying myself, glad I didn't. Some complicated shapes.