Vertical solar

martinmartin

The two vertical panels are bringing in 80w and the two horizontal on the roof are making 20w,so a grand total of 100w,not bad for January sunshine about half way between Scarborough and whitby, Happy new year to all you Wildcamping Community.
20240101_110557.jpg

No sure how many watts mine are pumping out but batts first thing this morning hit 14.4 before dropping back to 13.5 float.
Just before xmas i had the van plugged in to the mains & charger and also a small fan heater to keep her dry, still going to be cold for the next 8/12 weeks.

I managed a total of 80W yesterday in Luce Bay, that’s 300W flat on the roof, van slightly leaning away from the sun. By far the best harvesting I have had for a while but it was a lovely sunny day

I managed a total of 80W yesterday in Luce Bay, that’s 300W flat on the roof, van slightly leaning away from the sun. By far the best harvesting I have had for a while but it was a lovely sunny day
Yesterday's total was 320w. The two horizontal 100w panels make one quarter of the two vertical 100w panels. No sun today.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back