Vaccine

They are going to lower the age in N Ireland to 60 so I may get one as im asthmatic and had strokes/small bleeds in the brain a few years back, i shall try and think of anything else i can put on the list this week, 🤔 😂 does bird brain help.

I have a bleed from the brain, it is why I have to attend the head injury dept which I posted earlier, they do not consider it a risk unfortunately so you might want to think of a few more things, tell them you like Skodas and Linux, it might just give you enough points 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Im hoping the missus is next as she works in the community doing personal care for folk. Shes much more a risk than me given her asthma and past cancer treatments. And her age Ouch! Govt said they will have every health and social care worker done by mid February. I said ill do all the shopping to avoid folk. Great news care home staff and residents are getting done now.

I said ill do all the shopping to avoid folk.

It looks like I might get jab couple of months before gf, but I can't walk around supermarket, maybe if I'm hanging off back of trolley might make it round, then gf could load the car.
It's not just care home workers, all those carers who visit patients at home, hate to think how that's going at moment.

It looks like I might get jab couple of months before gf, but I can't walk around supermarket, maybe if I'm hanging off back of trolley might make it round, then gf could load the car.
It's not just care home workers, all those carers who visit patients at home, hate to think how that's going at moment.

My daughter is a care home worker Colin and she had her jab last Saturday. She has had the virus back in March and suffers from long Covid now which brought home to us just how real the risk is.

Wondering. If by the time we start to open things back up again and are allowed to have meets and stuff and all the old codgers have had there vaccines will the few younger members like myself 😂 be welcome along who haven’t. I’ve been told I’m well down the list June July at earliest.

Just remember it only will cover the main virus, but new strains will be round the corner looking for hosts, from now on I think it will be a jab every year. :(

Shop at a Tesco’s, they provide mobility scooters. 😁

Talking of scooters, a chap who goes to our tesco has a home made trike built from a auto scooter, it has a flat low plate in between rear wheels with a rear lifting ramp, he can run his wheel chair up and in and close the ramp with a chain and clamp hook, then clamp the chair to front at handle bars and ride off.

Y
Talking of scooters, a chap who goes to our tesco has a home made trike built from a auto scooter, it has a flat low plate in between rear wheels with a rear lifting ramp, he can run his wheel chair up and in and close the ramp with a chain and clamp hook, then clamp the chair to front at handle bars and ride off.
Necessity is the mother of invention.😇

I have a condition that should put me in high risk no cure so I live with it .I haven't been to gp for 20 years so I proberbly have dropped of the list , any one else
Think they may have been overlooked.

I have a condition that should put me in high risk no cure so I live with it .I haven't been to gp for 20 years so I proberbly have dropped of the list , any one else
My next birthday I will be jumping up into next group, I shall be phoning the next day to remind them.
You might want to phone your GP to ask them what group you should be in, just in case they have forgot you.

My Americanbrotherinlaw is 73 and tells that because he has a good health care package
from the university of Florida he gets his jab on Sunday 17th Jan and my 83 yo sister suffering
from dementia in a care home gets her jab on the 26th Jan.

Different health care package.

Absolutely no ( **^^^****^^^^***) comment.

Dezi

Dose #1 administered. Next one 3 - 12 weeks.
All I have to do after that is wait for 67 million others to have theirs, and then may be we can go out to play again. :rolleyes:

My Americanbrotherinlaw is 73 and tells that because he has a good health care package
from the university of Florida he gets his jab on Sunday 17th Jan and my 83 yo sister suffering
from dementia in a care home gets her jab on the 26th Jan.

Different health care package.

Absolutely no ( **^^^****^^^^***) comment.

Dezi
Saw a bit on telly yesterday about Obarmacare. I have a problem considering any country without a free or heavily subsidised healthcare service as anything other than third world.

I didn't get a call about the flu jab and got panicky that they wouldn't contact me for the covid jab. When I phoned the surgery they said they had no contact details for me as I haven't been near them for at least fifteen years. I gave them my mobile number and asked if they would destroy it after the pandemic on the promise that I wouldn't bother them.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back