Vaccine

Are you saying you're in for the jab, Del?! :oops: (y)
He is but they are not taking chances
C16059-main-530Wx530H.jpeg

Oh do keep up woman! It’s not like you’ve anything else to do. Post 256. All there in black and white ( can we still say that?😬)
#290 you know how I hate repetition 😘

Gotcha. Hey, I lose track very easily these days... 🥴🤪😜😁

Exciting and jammy! You must be jumping round like a cat on a hot tin roof counting down the hours... (y)🤗

Still looks a bit dodgy to me, they need one of these.
JM Special 25 (daninjectdartguns.com)
Maybe that's the answer to delivery, issue the NHS with dart guns and helicopters, and tell people to stand in the garden.
I know I quoted the L’Oréal ad. I don’t think I’m worth over $3000 👍
I’m taking the MD in your handle as being a medical man. Being a marksman would also be an advantage.

I’m taking the MD in your handle as being a medical man.
I'm afraid not, it's a contraction of something else which I needed to add as 'colin' was already taken, it wasn't till some time after registering that I realised it might be taken that way.
p.s. think I'll contact phil to see if it can be changed to something similar but different to prevent confusion.

Last edited:
I'm afraid not, it's a contraction of something else which I needed to add as 'colin' was already taken, it wasn't till some time after registering that I realised it might be taken that way.
p.s. think I'll contact phil to see if it can be changed to something similar but different to prevent confusion.

I wouldn't bother :)

There could be times when it might be handy to say "Stand aside, I'm a doctor!" ;) 😁

Gf and myself have learnt to keep quiet about our professions when meeting people, unless pressed, as it leads to endless questions.
I am a retired car mechanic, you would be surprised how many people ask if you will look at their car/van as soon as they know, now I say I am a retired gynaecologist so if they ask me to look at their wife I don't mind doing a full service ;)

Gf and myself have learnt to keep quiet about our professions when meeting people, unless pressed, as it leads to endless questions.
Never a doctor about when you want one.
As for your professions, mmm, got my interest now. I knew a bloke whiIe I was in the Army who said his Dad was a Vets assistant. Artificial inseminator didn't look right on his application form.

Well folks im all Pfizer'ed up. The teams been contacted and we've been popping down for our jabs. Got to say its very impressive and ran like a well oiled machine. Line up, form filled in, details logged and jab from the nurses. Its really well ran and very impressed. They are doing loads per day they told me, many hundreds. Our local GP's getting a clinic sorted to so it looks like things are going to ramp up in a huge way soon. So fingers crossed it goes well. Only side effect so far is a bit of muscle stiffness. Then again its made by Pfiezer so what do you expect. LOL!!!

Well folks im all Pfizer'ed up. The teams been contacted and we've been popping down for our jabs. Got to say its very impressive and ran like a well oiled machine. Line up, form filled in, details logged and jab from the nurses. Its really well ran and very impressed. They are doing loads per day they told me, many hundreds. Our local GP's getting a clinic sorted to so it looks like things are going to ramp up in a huge way soon. So fingers crossed it goes well. Only side effect so far is a bit of muscle stiffness. Then again its made by Pfiezer so what do you expect. LOL!!!
Havent heard that one before!😂😂😂

Trotter has had his now but he has always had premature vaccination, well I think that is what he said, I didn't have my hearing aids in

They are going to lower the age in N Ireland to 60 so I may get one as im asthmatic and had strokes/small bleeds in the brain a few years back, i shall try and think of anything else i can put on the list this week, 🤔 😂 does bird brain help.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back