Vaccine

Problem with having multidose vials and an individual who did not check their maths, I suspect! The four affected were admitted for observation but were fine. Thankfully

Luckily the fluid that carries your chip is harmless.

Lol.

According to my researches, the Oxford vaccine is being or will be made in the UK amongst other places. I want mine NOW. but I am not quite 80 yet though relatives who are in kent and are 80 and don't live in care homes are still unvaccinated. We are worried about them. But here in Cornwall it is not so bad though the largely Polish staffed abattoir nearby is a hotspot and is probably the reason Cornwall lost its tier one status. Mind you I was cycling along the A30 Sunday before last and the number of cars heading in to Cornwall was astounding. Can't all be returning from up country.

According to my researches, the Oxford vaccine is being or will be made in the UK amongst other places. I want mine NOW. but I am not quite 80 yet though relatives who are in kent and are 80 and don't live in care homes are still unvaccinated. We are worried about them. But here in Cornwall it is not so bad though the largely Polish staffed abattoir nearby is a hotspot and is probably the reason Cornwall lost its tier one status. Mind you I was cycling along the A30 Sunday before last and the number of cars heading in to Cornwall was astounding. Can't all be returning from up country.

As I've alluded to before, you have a choice, have one made in EU, or wait until sometime in future(probably in spring) before getting a UK made one.

That's all he thinks of as he sits there in his armchair stroking his Persian cat. :confused:

Ahhh Mr Maingate. I have been expecting you!!

bazza-blofeld.jpg

Just got off the phone to my Doctor (they are thinking of having me put down) and she reckons they are wary of giving the current vaccine to anyone with allergies but that the Oxford one should be better. She also thinks it will overtake the others. Interestingly she said in the scale of who gets it first its mainly age and according to her factors like whether you have Asthma but not so much weight so Ive eaten all those Pies for nothing!! :(

Currently doing the over 75s in Barnard Castle and I believe they did a couple of thousand in Richmond the other day.

The AstraZeneca/Oxford University COVID-19 vaccine has been approved for use in the UK. (y) (y)

Yep this is great news. I think its quite possible it will now overtake all the others as its so easy to store and distribute and is also cheaper.

Its been speeded up of course because I fixed the computer and printer (three times now) thats printing all the packaging, labels and instructions. No, Dont thank me. You know me. I dont like to make a fuss or blow my own trumpet. :ROFLMAO:

Yep this is great news. I think its quite possible it will now overtake all the others as its so easy to store and distribute and is also cheaper.

Its been speeded up of course because I fixed the computer and printer (three times now) thats printing all the packaging, labels and instructions. No, Dont thank me. You know me. I dont like to make a fuss or blow my own trumpet. :ROFLMAO:

The entire country if not the world is in your debt.

They were making batches of this vaccine and bottling, months ago in India. I am sure i read the company had taken a £660 million gamble on this vaccine been successful.

i assume, Barry, that you only charged them your usual £99.99 I would hate to think you were profiteering with a view to making millions and buying a new van! :LOL:

Davy

humph that’s not a proper pork pie that’s one of them norfern copies proper melton ones only please! mind you i had one at a gastro pub in cornwall & they had used puff pastry and no jelly !!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back