Travelling from Scotland to France

It seems to be😀 However for peace of mind you can also download Tousanticovid app and apply to the French Government for a Certificate of Equivalence.
Thanks for lots of good info . Heading off in two weeks time hopefully . Must admit I've read so much stuff my head is birling !
Certificate from NHS (Scotland) downloaded and printed ✓
French app downloaded ✓
Travel insurance work in progress
AHC work in progress
Do I need a covid test before I go ?
Ferry booking do I need to book a return ?
Any help with above will be gratefully received

Thanks for lots of good info . Heading off in two weeks time hopefully . Must admit I've read so much stuff my head is birling !
Certificate from NHS (Scotland) downloaded and printed ✓
French app downloaded ✓
Travel insurance work in progress
AHC work in progress
Do I need a covid test before I go ?
Ferry booking do I need to book a return ?
Any help with above will be gratefully received
No Covid test required before going. I'm even vaguely optimistic we won't need them by that time on our return (4 weeks time). I think you are meant to have a return booking ferry (90 days max.) but nobody asked us. In fact at the docks the French Border Control really weren't concerned about anything except passports! I had cleared fridge of all things fresh (except fish which is allowed) but nobody bothered - still, we were then able to stock up with lots of good fresh French stuff, rather than having to use up all the home basics. Apart from mask wearing (and the French are very good at it), hand sanitising and the occasional check of covid vaccination certificates, life on the road in France seems much the same as ever:love:

No Covid test required before going. I'm even vaguely optimistic we won't need them by that time on our return (4 weeks time). I think you are meant to have a return booking ferry (90 days max.) but nobody asked us. In fact at the docks the French Border Control really weren't concerned about anything except passports! I had cleared fridge of all things fresh (except fish which is allowed) but nobody bothered - still, we were then able to stock up with lots of good fresh French stuff, rather than having to use up all the home basics. Apart from mask wearing (and the French are very good at it), hand sanitising and the occasional check of covid vaccination certificates, life on the road in France seems much the same as ever:love:
Thanks for that .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back