Travel Plans for 2023?

GMJ

So what will you be up to this year? Any firm plans or ides/thoughts on trips for 2023?

As some may have read...Sweden and Norway for 88 days.
Drove to Puttgarden then ferry and bridge to Malmo.
North to Kiruna then Narvik.
South via the Fv17 to Trondheim.
Then south near the Swedish border.
To Fossbergom and the "Roof of Norway" to Sogndal.
Hardanger fjord to Kristiansand then ferry to Hirtsals.
Back to Calais and UK
To Malmo 9 days.
Sweden 30 days.
Norway 39 days.
Back to Uk 10 days.
Shuttle out 20th May or thereabouts !

We are off to Spain on the 14th Jan for a 50 night round trip.

The only other trip booked in is in April when we drive down to Sicily on a 46 night round trip.

Other outline ideas include Devon/Dorset in June time and Germany in September although nothing is booked yet. There will also be several trips up to Gloucestershire to visit family/friends.

As some may have read...Sweden and Norway for 88 days.
Drove to Puttgarden then ferry and bridge to Malmo.
North to Kiruna then Narvik.
South via the Fv17 to Trondheim.
Then south near the Swedish border.
To Fossbergom and the "Roof of Norway" to Sogndal.
Hardanger fjord to Kristiansand then ferry to Hirtsals.
Back to Calais and UK
To Malmo 9 days.
Sweden 30 days.
Norway 39 days.
Back to Uk 10 days.
Shuttle out 20th May or thereabouts !
Where are you going on holiday after that to recover?

Got plenty of ideas, no plans as yet though.
Fancy German Moselle area again, park up then cycle, stopping in the towns for coffee on the way out, beer on the way back to van.
Abanteuer Allrad show in June is a must.
Trip that will need a bit of planning is to cross the Pyrenees west to east using all the off road tracks, if it happens this year there will be 3 vans, they can do the navigating, I'm on holiday.
If that doesn't happen, I'll be off to Corsica and Sardinia, coastline not as good as Croatia but it's good enough and not as busy.

All just ideas at moment, have to wait for butt cancer results end of Jan, then can plan.

Got plenty of ideas, no plans as yet though.
Fancy German Moselle area again, park up then cycle, stopping in the towns for coffee on the way out, beer on the way back to van.
Abanteuer Allrad show in June is a must.
Trip that will need a bit of planning is to cross the Pyrenees west to east using all the off road tracks, if it happens this year there will be 3 vans, they can do the navigating, I'm on holiday.
If that doesn't happen, I'll be off to Corsica and Sardinia, coastline not as good as Croatia but it's good enough and not as busy.

All just ideas at moment, have to wait for butt cancer results end of Jan, then can plan.

I'd be interested to hear your experiences/recommendations on that as we have it in kind to spend some time in the Moselle valley before heading down to Bavaria I think.

Moselle and nearby very good
High on the hill !
Wohnmobilstellplatz Höhenblick
+49 171 9576896

All booked already. Trains, boats and planes. Had to cut 3 days off our Spanish trip due to the shengen calculator. Long boat to northern Spain then back through France. End of the year, 3 weeks in Fuerteventura. :cool:

Happy New Year everybody! We have the Ferry to Santander booked for end of January, planning head for Lisbon before following coast to the south east of Spain. Intending to head to Croatia amongst other places at the end of August. Wooooooohooooo!

Off to Spain next week (apartment), back March.
Camper trips to Devon, Wales and France - all at planning stage.
Back to South Africa in October.
Assorted short trips in between those times.
Just not enough weeks in the year nor enough years to go.

Happy New Year everybody! We have the Ferry to Santander booked for end of January, planning head for Lisbon before following coast to the south east of Spain. Intending to head to Croatia amongst other places at the end of August. Wooooooohooooo!
I didnt think there were any crossings to Santander until end March :unsure:

heading off to spain next weekend on ferry sunday to amsterdam then a wee drive down to vilanova i la geltru for a couple of weeks then onto benicassim for a month after that who knows where home in april

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back