Total Novice

Sam

Sam, A little inconclusive but definitely NOT bad news, so keep Ur chin up. good luck with future tests:D

rupert said:
Billy, thanks for that, I was wondering as I may be coming into those type of problems:confused:

Hope not mate. It is horrible being out of breath all the time especially when I se my 13-year old twins and can't even kick a ball about with them for more than five minutes.

There

billy1000 said:
Hope not mate. It is horrible being out of breath all the time especially when I se my 13-year old twins and can't even kick a ball about with them for more than five minutes.
Billy, on that score, I am there already. Asthma went out of control a few weeks ago. Changed to a turbo inhaler & everything great on that front now.;)

rupert said:
Sam, A little inconclusive but definitely NOT bad news, so keep Ur chin up. good luck with future tests:D
thanks rupert i feel like i just had a big bear hug from you :D :D :D

billy1000 said:
Plenty of time away in the van Samm. Don't know if he likes sea fishing but to me getting on a boat and out of site of land is one of the most relaxing times I have ever had. Really helps you to chill.
i agree with that billy,i will try to help him relax,cheers x :eek:

***** said:
Sam, ditto what Rupert & think lucky & U will be lucky;)
thanks graham..........i will think lucky mate cheers...:)
how are you today after the tests..:eek:

rupert said:
Billy, on that score, I am there already. Asthma went out of control a few weeks ago. Changed to a turbo inhaler & everything great on that front now.;)

So far I use subutomol, seretide and spiriva inhalors, the last two are steroid types. The inside of my bathroom cabinet in the m/h looks like a chemists counter. Keeps me going though. That's why I intend to enjoy life as much as I can.

sammclouis said:
i agree with that billy,i will try to help him relax,cheers x :eek:

Just keep cheering him up like you do us with the pics Samm. That's not meant in a nasty way either. It's good to laugh.

One foot in the grave

billy1000 said:
So far I use subutomol, seretide and spiriva inhalors, the last two are steroid types. The inside of my bathroom cabinet in the m/h looks like a chemists counter. Keeps me going though. That's why I intend to enjoy life as much as I can.
WE sound like a right bunch of old timmers!:eek: :D ;) :p

billy1000 said:
Just keep cheering him up like you do us with the pics Samm. That's not meant in a nasty way either. It's good to laugh.
yes i know what you mean,being on here does cheer you up,i like the banter :D :D

***** said:
Thanks Sam, I got the all clear :cool: so I can now relax.:D Thanks again & regards to Hubby:) :)
oh great i'm really chuffed for you graham,well done :) hubby says thanks ;)

***** said:
Sam, Kath & I will probably see U & Hubby sometime at Corwen or Carrog:D
yes i hope so,we could share a bottle of that red were always banging on about....:D

I use a teat on the bottle!
redwine.gif
redwine.gif
redwine.gif

***** said:
Tastes a little rubbery:eek:

I had a chinese meal the other week and said to the waiter this duck is rubbery. He said fank you verry much.

billy1000 said:
I had a chinese meal the other week and said to the waiter this duck is rubbery. He said fank you verry much.
strange in it billy,mine asked me if i wanted a sore finger??:confused:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back