TomTom Truck mis-price??? £150

Thanks POI Admin

It was the POI Admin post re the online bridge height route planner that lead me to discovering the TomTom; you know how one link leads to another, then another until you realise it's dark again!

Anyway, I'm hoping POI Admin is buying all the remaining ones up to sell on (with a small mark up) at the next meet.

Worry not

Looks too good to be true,that's more than £100 less than the rrp.

It will be interesting to see if those who have ordered it receive the satnav ok,after reading the customer reviews of this company I would be slightly worried.

Very Reviews | Customer Service Reviews of Very | www.very.co.uk

Pay by credit card and worry not! Section 75 applies as over £100.
Don't pay by credit card through PayPal as section 75 will not apply; even though ultimately paid by credit card.

I've bought a fair few white goods at Very and never had any issues, so wouldn't be put off by one persons bad experience.

I don't need that Sat Nav, but tempted to get it anyway as a great deal :D

Lifetime map updates included, but only one year Live Traffic subscription......maybe.
Confused on this point

Last edited:
I imagine the orders will get cancelled.

Worth a go though ;)

Thanks for the link OP

Website t&c's do have an escape clause.

3.2 Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.

Website t&c's do have an escape clause.

3.2 Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.

Which is the ultimate get out clause and gives them authority to do just as they like.It will be interesting to see if the members on here who have ordered the satnav actually receive it for £149.99.I sincerely hope they do but after seeing the reviews for very.com I am a bit sceptical.It's not just one disgruntled customer either.Please keep us informed,if they are successful and receive the tomtom ok I may get one myself at that price.

Very Reviews | Customer Service Reviews of Very | www.very.co.uk

Very Reviews - Read Genuine Customer Reviews | very.co.uk

A Complaint with Very.co.uk - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

Call from Very....

Just received a call from Very. They were just checking validity of my order as I used an email address containing their company name. I confirmed it was correct and that I had ordered two TomToms. They thanked me and said my order will be despatched. No mention of price. I will wait and see.

Maybe all sold out when i looked at 7am this morning 77 of 100 had gone well that's what i am hoping :) not had a call, online account says delivery Saturday will have to see.

Mike

tomtom6000

just checked the site and it now says Item no longer available/out of stock !!

but i want one too at that price!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back