TOMTOM POI Installation.

Helo,
Firefox. On that link I click on 'click here for Tom Tom instructions' which takes me to a forum thread and this link

http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/POI-DOWNLOAD.php

Which takes me to a page telling me to click here for the app then I get a map.
Hello,
I have updated the link in that thread now to this one:

This is the page where you can download the wild camping POI zip file from.

The two links in the first post take you to webpages that explain the installation method.

Phil

I've had to factory reset my TT and my places is asking for OV2 format and does not recognise the KML format. Are the files available or do I need to convert them somehow please?

Hi Phil. I've just updated the POIs on my Tomtom but I only seem to have the CR locations - have I done something wrong?

Hi Phil. I've just updated the POIs on my Tomtom but I only seem to have the CR locations - have I done something wrong?
I think it's something wrong with my device - the whole file has downloaded properly so I will take it up with TT. Thanks

I've got them on my PC but can't see how to install them.
Hi,

Please have a look at the TOMTOM page again as I have updated it with a MYDRIVE howto video from TOMTOM

Phil

I get to my places then select file, it then says (see attched) log in to mydrive on your device. I don't see anywhere called mydrive in the device menu.
tomtom.jpg

I have got the POI's in my GO Camper device now. Is this what it should look like? Shouldn't there be some info? If I click on a square I get null.
tomtom.jpg

Hi
i am trying to use a blue and me tomtom. I see the instructions from Tom Tom but I don’t get the menu when I right click on to Tom icon just the normal options you would see.
I am using the website which is activated when I plug the TT in.
is blue and me different
mick

need help loading wild camping on my new TomTom go camper max, no problem with my TomTom old camper.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back